Chapter XIV

*Barry's POV*

It was around four today when I started getting ready for my date with (y/n). Just thinking about her makes my heart beat as fast as I am. Also my stomach does flips and is filled with butterflies. I smile and speed into the shower.

~~15 mins later~~

I walk out and don't speed to do anything. I pick out my outfit which is a blue button up with dark jeans and my nicest shoes. I go to my mirror and do my hair, Which takes forever to do. I then check the time it's like five thirty. 'Wow...I didn't take that long like I was expecting.' I shrug and just do whatever.

*(y/n)'s POV*

At four thirty five I hop into the shower.

~~At 5:00~~

I dry off and sit on my bed then wait for Iris. She arrives and orders for me to get dressed. I wear my new outfit I bought (previous chap.) then sit at my vanity. Iris starts doing my hair by drying it and putting in my product (if you have long hair she curls it and puts it in a doughnut bun with loose strands, but if short she straightens it and puts in a teal flower clip putting back your bangs). Then after that she does my makeup. It's a simple sky blue shadow on the lid and teal in my crease and white on the brow bone. She puts on black eyeliner and my mascara. The then does my foundation and powder. She gives me a light blush and a light natural pink lipstick. The time is now six twenty and she leaves after I thank her. I sit down and anxiously wait for the date.'I'm very nervous but excited to be with Barry.' I just get lost in thought until it's time.

~~~At 7:00~~~

*Barry's POV*

I go to (y/n)'s room to pick her up. I knock on her door then she opens. I turn to look and when I did I saw something unbelievably unhumanly possible...

A/m:CLIFFHANGER!! Dun dun dun!!! Sorry for so many notes. I'll try not to post so many. But I hope you're enjoying the story. Heart, comment, and FOLLOW! Bye speedsters!