Chapter VI

*Barry's POV*

(y/n) sighed then began to speak."It was the night of the particle accelerator. I was on the phone with, Barry...." I feel a sharp pain in my temple and everything goes black. Not again!! 'another memory?' I thought and the memory plays out.

~~~The memory/flashback~~~

*Barry's POV*

I chuckle at (y/n)'s excitement. I look from my work after hearing a boom sound. (y/n) gasps at the sight "Wow. It is beautiful like you." I say but speak the truth. Then she giggles and I smile. Then I look outside worriedly as the explosion ray or aura spreads throughout the city."B-barry?! *crash!*" The line drops dead."(y/n)?! Are you alright?! What happened?! Please answer!" Then I'm forced back into my chemical cabinet and the world goes black. ~~~Memory/flashback over~~~

The memory is over and is permanently written in my mind. My eyes shot open and I gasp as everyone is looking down at me worried. I get up and hug (y/n)."Oh my gosh! (y/n)! I didn't know what to do! I mean you wouldn't answer and I was so worried!" I say and stroke her hair and she hugs back.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I start explaing the accelerator incident when Barry shouts and grasps the side of his head and passes out."Not again!" I say and go over to him. I finish explaining the night and when Barry blacked out yesterday. For a few minutes we look at him."He'll come back just...wait a minute." I say and we wait. Then his eyes shot open and he gasps for air. He looks at me then in a flash gets up and hugs me tightly. I'm surprised and stay still."Oh my gosh! (y/n)! I didn't know what to do! I mean you wouldn't answer and I was so worried!" He says while stroking my hair and I hug him back."You're starting to remember!" I exclaim and he nods."A little but I'm starting to." He states back while rubbing the back of his neck. Caitlyn looks at me and Cisco looks confused while Dr.Wells looks amused."Barry lost his memories of me after the explosion and woke up after nine months not remembering us or me." I explain and they nod."Well I'm happy for the reunion but can we start your training now?" Dr.Wells asks. I nod and Barry agrees. We take turns on the treadmill seeing how fast we can go. Then we start hand to hand combat for fighting and excercise to get into shape I guess. What a day today has been! But this wasn't going to be the first.