Chapter XIII

I speed around getting ready because I'm soooooooo nervous for my date tomorrow. *ding-dong* That must be Iris. I go to the door and open it."Hey (y/n)! Ready to go?" I nod. "Yes! Let's go!!" We go to our cars and head off to the mall.

~~~At the mall~~~

*Iris's POV*

After we had lunch we go to a lot of stores. Right now it's our last stop at (y/f/c/s)[favorite clothing store]. I'm looking for a dress when (y/n) taps my shoulder."*gasp* It's perfect! He'll love it!"((the photo)) She nods and walks to the changing rooms. She goes back to her normal clothes and we buy the outfit. We hang out the rest of today and she goes home. I go to my blog and post about the (f/c) streak. There are two heroes out there.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I get home and speed to my room. I take a shower and walk out. I hear a knock at my door and I speed to answer it."Oh! Hey Barry! What's up?" He smiles and looks at me."Oh! I-I uh...came t-to wish you g-goodnight. And I-i'll see you at o-our d-date." I smile and nod."Goodnight." He nods and speeds to his room. I close my door and look down and notice that I'm in just my towel.'so that's why Barry was flustered.' I blush and get ready for bed then go to sleep.