Chapter XX

*(y/n)'s pov*

After my story Oliver put his arm on my shoulders in a brotherly way I guess. I smiled "You know I'm glad that Felicity found me." Oli smiles back "I'm just glad that you're alive and how Felicity found you." We hug and I check my phone."Well I got to go. You know....duty calls." He nods and I walk to the door, wave at Oli and sped off.

~At the crime scene~

I arrived at the scene and the guards let me through. I was tackled in a hug."Hi." I looked up and saw Barry. I laughed at his goofiness."So what's the situation?" Barry leads me over to the body. It was a completely fried person. You couldn't see anything but charred human skin. I gagged a bit "He's been here all night." "Does he have an I.D?" Barry shakes his head."It was fried with him." "Well judging by this char and how bad he's fried he may have been playing with some lightning." Barry nods a bit. Joe then walks over and calls for Barry and waves at me. I wave back and get back to the body."Let see who you are and how you died." I take some samples and run them through a mini sample tester (idk). After it finished I found out who he was and how he died. I gasped a little "You were struck by lightning after the particle accelerator explosion." When I see Joe walks away from Barry I rush over to him. "Barry, he was struck by lightning after the particle accelerator explosion. He may not be dead and this body is someone else that wasn't affected by the accelerator." His face got serious and nodded. He rushed over to Joe. I look at the body "Whatever meta-human did this to you...we will find them and take them out." After that I went to the lab to work some more on this case.