Chapter XXXI

*(y/n)'s pov*

I grab my phone, sit on my windowsill and dial a number."Hello this is Iris West." "Hey Iris it's (y/n)." "Oh hey girl. What's up?" "I need help. Barry has a date planned and I need to dress nice. Can you help?" "Sure. We'll go shopping tomorrow since tomorrow is Friday. Ok?" Ok. Thanks Iris." "No problem, bye." "Bye." I hang up and get ready for bed. When I was half asleep I felt warm arms wrap around me."I love you." A voice said, it was Barry."Love you too." Then I felt him kiss my temple and I was pulled into a deep sleep.

​​​​​​~~Next Day~~

I woke up and Barry was gone. I text Iris that I'll be ready in a bit and she responds with an ok. So I use my supr speed and get ready. She comes and picks me up then we head off to the mall. I received a text from Barry and it says to wear super nice dress. So I told Iris and she lead me into a dress shop. I tried on a lot of dresses when I found the perfect one (whatever dress style you like), it was (fav/color)."You look amazing. I think we should get it." "Yes definitely." So we bought it and she dropped me off and went to work. I was so excited so I dressed in my hero suit and ran around town. I arrived home and decided that I would wear no jewelry and matching (f/c) heels. Since the dress was long it would hide my heels a little bit. When I hid everything I sat on my windowsill. Later on warm arms wrapped around my waist and a head was on my shoulder."Hi Barry." I giggle."Hi. Do you have your outfit for tomorrow?" He asks and I nod."It's going to blow you away." He smiles."I hope so." We sat ther cuddling on my windowsill for hours talking and laughing. It then got late so we ate dinner with Joe and Iris then got ready for bed. Barry slept in his room since we can't see each other all day tomorrow until the date. I wake up around two in the afteroon. I hurried and showered and stayed in a towel around my hair and body. Iris came fast and she did my hair into (fav/nice hairdo) and put on natural make up. Basically the foundation and powder, light blush, gold shadow in the corners of my eyes, brown eyeliner with tiny cat eye wings, mascara, and light pink lip gloss. I put on the dress and heels. Then a while later it was time to go.

​​​​​*Barry's pov*

I was waiting in the living room in a suit and turned when I heard heels. I saw (y/n) and my jaw dropped. She blushes a bit and came up to me."Hi." She said shyly."H-Hi. You look...unbelievably beyond any word that could describe you. I am blown away and speechless." She blushes more. I hold out an arm and she I terlocks her arm with mine."Shall we go m'lady?" She giggles."Yes we shall monsieur." I chuckle and we walk out to the car. I open her door and closed it for her. I enetered my side and we began to drive to the destination. I am so nervous but so eager and excited. Let's do this because I am ready for this and love her so much.