they react to you writing fanfic about them

[ The boys + Jaehee are somewhat famous due to their status as RFA hosts. ]

Scenario :

You intently kept writing down every idea for a word that you had. After (friends name) had introduced you to Wattpad, you just had to write your own fanfiction about your partner.

Yoosung Kim

"Why aren't you paying attention to meeee~?" Yoosung whined like a child as he waved his fists around.

"Almost done..." You said to yourself, reaching the end of the chapter.

He became intrigued walking over from the other side of the room to where you were, peeping his face over your shoulder.

"Finished what (name)?"

"N-nothing!" You stammered, locking your phone quickly.

You really didn't want your boyfriend to find out that you write fiction about him, for the whole world to read.

"You have to show now!" He puffed his cheeks, swiftly taking your phone as he unlocked it.

Your face turned all kinds of shades of red as he read it, his smile forming into a confused look.

"You write about me?" He perked up. "That's so cute (name)." He patted your head.

Zen

Zen was cuddling your body, reading what you were writing. His eyes glimmered as he saw the endless sentences you typed out, hands clutching around your waist tighter. Even worse, you were unaware at the moment, at his unwavering gaze.

"You make me sound like a knight in shining armour (name)~" Zen teased, his chin on your shoulder.

"Wah!" You yelped.

You threw your phone away from his view, your embarrassment taking action.

"... How much did you read?"

"Enough." He laughed. "It sounds like I need to take you on a date that you'll spend hours writing about~"

"What we do now is fine..." You pouted.

"Nonsense! I'll take you somewhere that you won't forget." There was a newfound shine in his eyes as he imagined the place that he planned to take you.

"Do you want to just impress your fans?" You chuckled as Zen continued fantasising.

Jaehee Kang

"(name), you shouldn't be on your phone for too long, it'll hurt your eyes." Jaehee warned as she walked into the bedroom.

There you were, eyes fixated. Not acknowledging her words, making the brunette irk a little. She walked over to you, a soft sight coming from her lips as she noticed how tired you looked.

"You know what I said (name) it isn't the first time I've said it." She said as she took the phone. "I wonder what's gotten you so attached...?"

"No Jaehee!" You protested, but it fell on deaf ears as she began to scroll with her thumb.

You had no choice but to stand quietly, pouting. Jaehee could be scary when she wanted to, as well as quite stubborn if the situation called for it.

"Why would you write something like this?" She quietly said, the faintest blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"I knew you wouldn't like it..." You sighed, your voice full of dejection.

"It's not that I don't like it; I'm just surprised, that's all." She reassured.

Jumin Han

You twirled around as you pressed the publish button after finally finishing the chapter; leaving your phone on the counter as you went to the bathroom, a bathroom break was much needed after writing so much!

"... Her phone? She should know better than to leave it here." Jumin muttered as he picked up your phone, first intending to place it on your dresser in the bedroom.

But then he saw a notification for the chapter. In a moment, he unlocked your phone and read through it speedily.

As he read your fanfiction, his expression turned from once confused to a smug look on his face.

You walked into the kitchen, humming, the tune disappeared as you noticed your phone in his hands.

"Why are you on my phone?"

"I've been reading through the chapters that you've been writing about me (name)." He responded calmly, as if there was nothing out of the blue.

"That was the last thing I wanted you to see..." You whined, the lightest of blushes creeping up to your cheeks.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Jumin chuckled. "But how about we go on a luxury break? You'll have plenty to write about then."

"Yes!" The idea of getting some fresh writing material was good, but you really just needed a holiday too.

Luciel Choi

You drank some Ph D. Pepper, a cool gasp escaping your lips as you published the new chapter. Instantly, your phone was buzzing like mad with notifications. It's to be expected when your boyfriend is a famous host.

"Looks like (name) is quite popular~" Luciel teased, a dorky grin on his face, taming a small break from his usual hacking.

"Yep." You smiled, slyly looking at some of the comments without Luciel noticing.

Unfortunately, one of them was hilarious and resulted in you snorting your Ph D. Pepper, gushing from your nose and all over the desk. Luciel burst out laughing, while grabbing a tissue and cleaning the mess, all the while mocking how messy you are.

"Your readers are quite funny aren't they?" He laughed as he dabbed the tissue.

"Yeah... what?! How do you know that?!" You blushed, squeaking.

"Did you forget I'm a hacker (name)?" He winked. "I can track what you do on your apps in a blink."

"Of course you can." You rolled your eyes playfully.

V

With your legs over V's lap messily, you focused on your typing, keyboard sounds clicking away. You weren't usually this attached to your phone, so V himself raised a brow, but shrugged it off, thinking you were texting a relative or something.

"Done!" You announced gleefully as you stretched your arms.

"Done with what?" He inquired, a small smile on his face, one of relaxation.

Crap. You forgot he was there.

"Uh..." You tried to think of a lie, but just decided to be upfront. "I finished writing a chapter of a story about us... don't laugh..."

There was a moment of silence as V processed what you said. He then chuckled lightly. Although it was not one of mocking, it was one of genuine love. He seemed to smile, sentimentally.

"I see. I'm happy that you're recording our memories (name)." He said.

"You don't mind?" You blinked, a little surprised.

"Of course not." V replied. "Just don't put anything too personal, there's some things that should be kept private you know (name)."

"Of course." You flushed.

-

dt : Potato_Lord673