Shaking my head looking up Rosie was staring me. "I'm going to go downstairs get something to eat, you take a shower." I said getting of the bed and leaving the room.

She didn't say anything and for that I was grateful. In the kitchen deciding what to eat I went with the basic some waffles. Putting them in the toaster I waited leaning casually against the counter.

My cellphone began vibrating in my back pocket, looking at the screen it was my dad.

"Hello" I answered

"Lexi"

"Yeah Dad?" I asked

"I'm on my way home my plane landed earlier." You could hear traffic in the background.

"Oh okay then, well I'm home I'll see you when you get here"

"Yes I'll be home I'm maybe 30 minutes by the look of traffic." He said

"Okay then."

"Okay" with that the line went dead. Putting my phone back in my pocket I went to the toaster getting my food.

After finishing my food I went back upstairs. The bathroom door was slighty open you could hear the water running. Going straight to my closet still needing to pick something to wear.

Looking over my options I went with a pair of dark denim shorts paired with a white tank top and my black cowboy boots. I would have my vest on but instead of keeping it closed it would be open.

The water stopped running which meant Rosie was done showering. She came out of the bathroom wrapped around in the spare towel I let her borrow.

"You picked out what your going to wear already?" she asked pointing towards the clothes laid out. "Yeah I'm going with comfortable yet still sexy" I said.

"Yeah it will work your wearing the cowboy boots cause they would look cute with this outfit." she said looking at them. "Yeah I was gonna wear those." I said.

"You can pick whatever you want you know I don't care." I said smiling at her. "Yeah okay cool so what time is your dad coming?" she asked.

Just as was about to answer the sound of a car pulling into the driveway caught my attention. Looking at Rosie I answered her "He just pulled into the driveway."

"oh" she simply said I laughed "I'm going to go and say hi you should probably get dressed." I said walking out of the room. Closing the door behind me so she could have some privacy.

As I entered the living room the front door was swung open. There stood my dad in his dark blue business suit looking sharp as ever. Putting his suitcase to the side he closed the door.

Walking over I went to give him a hug he gave me a tight squeeze bag. Rough my hair a little bit, "How's daddy's little girl?" he asked as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine" I said laughing. My dad always felt bad leaving me alone for long periods of time. He really does care I'm his little girl so he spoils me.

"Good to hear, brought you something while I was away." he said pulling out a little blue box. It had the Tiffany's logo on the top, he always went for the most expensive things.

A smile made its way to my face as I opened the little box. Inside the box on a silver chain was an angel it was beautiful. My mother had one just like this.

I looked at him and hugged him before finally letting him go. "Dad it's beautiful its just like the one" I stopped myself there "Like the one your mom had" he said it for me.

Silently I nodded my head "That's the exact reason I bought it she will always be your guardian angel." he said smiling. "Can you help put it on please?" I asked

"Of course" he took the chain out of the box. Holding my hair up he put the chain around patting the back of my neck to let me know I could put my hair down.

"Thanks dad it means alot of me." I said and it really did. "I know and your welcome." he said

"Um Dad I wanted to know if Rosie could sleep over tonight we wanted to go out that's why." I asked

"I don't mind her staying over seeing that your brother has a guest too. Where are you planning on going?" he asked

"There's a party we were planning on going to. If it helps Matt and Jace are both going." I said

He seemed to think about it for a minute. "That's fine but brother is to take care of you do you understand?" he said sternly. Nodding my head I went back to the room.

Rosie was putting on my buckled belt boots, she wore blue denim pants with a black glitter top. It looked really good together. "Hey that's a cute outfit!" I said happily.

"Thank you! Well go take a shower cause then cause you take forever." she said laughing throwing the dirty towel at me. "Eww!" throwing it back to her I stuck my tongue out before ducking into the bathroom.

When I went into the shower the clock read 2:46. Taking my time to wash my hair making sure I smelled like sweet pea. Then shaving it took forever making sure not to miss a spot.

Finally satisfied I came out keeping the towel wrapped around me tightly. Rosie was pacing in the room back and forth. "Your going to burn a hole through my floor like that." I said

"Finally you took forever! You were in there for like 3 hours. I thought you got lost." she said. "Har Har really funny, what I like to take my time." I said

Looking at the clock it was 4:45 two hours she was over exaggerating. Going to my drawer I got my white bra and just a random pair of booty shorts. I grabbed the deorderant but it was finished.

Looking at Rosie I held it up in the air she shrugged her shoulders "You ran out." looking at her I rolled my eyes. "I can see that." I said

I went into the hallway there was a side pantry were Esmerelda kept the extras. Looking through the cabinet it was behind the handsoap. Grabbing a double pack I held it in one hand while the other held my towel in place.

"Whao!" "Lexi!" they said together I turned around there was Jace and Matt. Looking at them I waited for them to say something. When they didn't I spoke "What?"

"Why are you in a towel?" Matt asked trying to look away. "Because I took a shower and I'm naked under why else." it was like staing the obvious. "Why are you in the hallway go to your room." he said.

I rolled my eyes "Your such a baby like if you haven't seen a girl in a towel." I said "I don't want to see you in a towel." he said. "I don't mind actually!" Jace spoke up looking at me with hungry eyes.

"I bet you don't." Matt looked at him before punching his arm "Dude that's my little sister!" he glared at Jace. "You guys are idiots." I said before walking into my room. Closing the door behind me so that I could change.

Rosie was sitting on the bed with a smirk on her face. "So Jace doesn't mind seeing you in a towel now does he." I shrugged my shoulders "What guy doesn't mind seeing a girl in a towel?" I said

She cocked her head to the side "True, well hurry yo ass up your still doing my hair right." she asked. Pretending to think about it she threw a pillow at me.

"I'm kidding of course in doing your hair can't have your hair looking like a hot mess" I said laughing as I threw the pillow back at her.

----------------------------------------------------3 Hours Later-----------------------------------------------------

Standing in front of my full length mirror giving myself a once over. I liked the outcome of my outfit it showed off just the right amount of skin. Yet it was still covering and comfortable all a girl could ask for.

My hair was done in loose curls all around with my bangs curled out. As for Make-Up my eyelashes were curled I applyed mascara as for my lips I put a nice shade of red to contrast with my green eyes.

Rosie wanted her me to flip her hair at the ends. It looked really nice with her outfit if I had to say so myself. I had applied her make-up so it was really light.