Jason X Reader

Originally created: 4/05/17
Jason X Reader
Fandom: PJO/HOO

Omfg you guys I'm so sorry, I've been so busy with shit at school, writers + art block, and I'm just grasping at creative strings. My updates will definitely be sporadic, but I'll try my best to update whenever I can! I know they seem like empty promises, but damn son I'm just everywhere XD

And whoever requested this, I'm so sorry you had to wait so long!
WAIT I FOUND THE PERSON @readerXnatsu I'M SO SORRY I KEPT YOU WAITING!!

Oh, and @anime_Bosslife , I'll be writing your Percy X Reader next!

       It was a dark, desolate night at Camp Half Blood. You sat by the sea, swirling your finger in the water. Your eyes were mesmerized by the swirls, causing you to not notice your twin brother sneaking up right behind you.
       "Boo!" He shouted, shaking your shoulders as he did so.
        "aHH!" You screamed, quickly splashing water at your attacker. You heard a snort, and sighed in relief when it was just your brother. "Percy, what the hell!" You shouted, trying to hide a smile while shoving his shoulder. A grin cracked across his face. He put an arm around your shoulders and led you towards the Poseidon cabin. Your face held the early signs of fatigue, your mouth stretching into a wide yawn. Percy giggled.
      "Looks like someone is tired, Miss/Mr salty!" You rolled your eyes playfully.
      "Someone is too energetic tonight!" You giggled. Before entering your cabin, you stole a glance at the Zeus cabin. Only you and your brother knew why you stole that quick, hesitant glance. You were in love with a certain son of Zeus.

     The next morning, you rolled out of bed, quite literally, and made the stupid decision of skipping breakfast. You sat down by the Demeter cabin, watching in awe as they grew and planted plant after plant. You were staring for too long you guess, because soon you were beckoned over to assist in gardening. This is a good chance to busy my mind, you though. Soon, you started to work and didn't notice as a certain someone was sneaking behind you.
      You felt a tap on your shoulder. Wiping your hands on your jeans, you look behind yourself and see a certain blonde. You look up, your face immediately turning red. You hurriedly stood up, straightening your Camp Half Blood shirt. A smile spread on your face.
        "What's up Jason?" You asked, trying to calm your heart. Jason had two plates in his hands, both filled with (favorite breakfast). Jason smiled slightly, looking into your (e/c) eyes.
        "I noticed you weren't at breakfast today, so I brought you some food. Maybe you'd like to eat together?" He asked shyly, giving a semi-coy smile. You smiled widely.
         "I'd love to!" You grinned, walking away with Jason. You waved to the Demeter kids and followed Jason to gods knows where.

        You and Jason ended up sitting against a tree, overlooking the sea. You both ate, sharif a comfortable silence. You had finished eating and decided to glance at Jason, only to find him already looking at you. Your gaze quickly darted to look at something besides the hella attractive son of Zeus beside you. Jason snickered quietly, scooting closer to you.
      "Hey (Y/n), can I ask you something?" You looked into Jason's bright, blue eyes nervously. You slowly nodded, worried about what he would say. Jason took a deep breath, looking at the ocean momentarily before returning his gaze to you.
     "Well, I..." he started to fiddle with his thumbs, "I um..." he blushed deeply, sighing in defeat. "I really like you, okay? I was wondering if you returned my feelings..." Jason was as red as a tomato by this point. You were wide eyed, barely believing this was happening. A grin spread across your face immediately. You threw your arms around him, catching him off guard.
        "I like you too! I'm so glad you return my feelings!" He sighed, relieved. You quickly have him a peck on the cheek before running towards the Poseidon cabin. You looked behind yourself and waved frantically.
       "I have to go tell Percy! Love you!" You blushed at your own choice of words, but you were too happy to care.

      Jason watched you go, his face becoming redder when he heard those two important words. He smiled widely, looking at the sea below him.
      "Love you too, (Y/n)."