Twincest (Kaoru X Hikaru)

Originally created: 3/06/16
Twincest (Kaoru X Hikaru)
Fandom: Ouran High School Host Club

Warning! There will incest in this oneshot/imagine! If you are homophobic or do not like the idea of incest (this is the only incest thing I ship), then do not read! I also post a lot of gay ships, so if you're homophobic and such, then probably s...

Warning! There will incest in this oneshot/imagine! If you are homophobic or do not like the idea of incest (this is the only incest thing I ship), then do not read! I also post a lot of gay ships, so if you're homophobic and such, then probably shouldn't even read this book.

Hikaru was very bored. He sat there while Kaoru did all the talking. There were two ladies in front of them, but he wasn't having it. Suddenly, Kaoru wasn't looking and he burnt himself on his tea. He mad an exasperated whimper, and Hikaru jumped out of his seat.
    "Kaoru!" He yelled, and turned towards his brother. Hikaru took the finger that was burnt, and started to suck on it. Kaoru looked at Hikaru with compassion, and sympathy. Hikaru was truly worried about Kaoru. A blush spilled onto Kaoru's cheeks as he looked at his brother.
"Hikaru..."

Hikaru was in the bed him and his brother shared. Kaoru was slipping off his shirt, and getting into pj pants. When Kaoru laid down, Hikaru sighed. Kaoru nuzzled into his brother, and they lay like that for a while before either of them spoke.
"Hikaru...is what we feel...wrong?" Kaoru asked, looking at his brother. The twins had their arms around each other, legs entwined. Hikaru looked at his brother lovingly. He saw the tears in Kaoru's eyes, and sympathetically brought a hand to his face.
"No, it isn't. To other people, it is wrong. But to me, to us, it isn't. People are allowed to love who they love, so why can't we? It may seem wrong to other people, but to me, it feels so right," Hikaru whispered. A small smile crept on Kaoru's face, and he lifted his nose to touch Hikaru's.
"Thanks. Hikaru." Kaoru whispered, and he connected their lips. Hikaru straddled Kaoru's chest without breaking the kiss. Kaoru's fingers explored the familiar feel of Hikaru's chest, his abdominal muscles showing a bit. He traced the pattern of his faint abs, and smiled into the kiss. Hikaru's hands stayed in Kaoru's hair, pulling and tugging every once in a while. This usually resulted in a small moan from Kaoru. Hikaru slid off of Kaoru's chest, and hugged him close to himself. Kaoru lay there in his brother's arms, a small smile lingering on his face. Hikaru sighed lovingly.
"I love you, Kaoru."
"I love you too, Hikaru."

TWINCEST FOR THE WIN

~ZoeHerondale17