Crush X Reader

Originally created: 3/11/16
Crush X Reader
Fandom: Your life!

*insert picture of crush here lol*

    Thank you guys soso much for 100+ reads! I also apologize for my male readers out there. I don't see a lot of them, so...I'm apologizing beforehand.

This is a crush X reader! I don't even know if this exists, but we all have that one person in our lives that are too oblivious to realize that you like them. So here's the key for this!
(C/n)= Crush's name
(h/e/c)= His Eye color
(h/h/c)= His  hair color
(h/h/l)= His hair length

It was a nice spring day. What better than to spend that day at the park? You were currently on your skateboard, rolling towards the neighborhood park. You hadn't invited any of your friends over, in hope that you may see him. Yes, him. You have known (c/n) since kindergarten, when he first moved here. He's your best friend! And once you saw the park, sure enough, you saw a boy with (h/h/c) hair. You smiled.
    "Hey (c/n)!" (C/n) was on the swing, just sitting there. When he heard you call his name, he instantly knew who it was and had smiled. His eyes twinkled when he saw you.
    "Hey (Y/n)! Didn't think you'd be here." You shrugged, and picked up your skateboard. "Now that you're here, what do you want to do?" He asked. You shrugged.
"Wanna swing?" You asked, and he smiled a smile that lit up his whole face. This had made you smile along with him. You two held hands as you walked to the swingset. This was a common thing, you knowing (c/n) for quite a while and him being your best friend. You mounted a swing, and he pushed you. As you went higher and higher, the smile on (c/n)'s face grew. So did yours. When your swing had ceased to a slow back and forth motion, (c/n) had stopped you. You looked up at him curiously, and before you had known it, (C/n) was kissing you. Your eyes widened, but they slowly closed as you kissed him back. It was unlike anything you had ever felt before, his soft lips on yours. And you loved it. When (c/n) drew away, he looked at you with loving eyes.
"After all this time?" You asked, smirking. (C/n) laughed, getting what direction you were heading towards. He let his inner dork shine through.
"Always." He kissed your lips again and you two continued to swing, hand in hand.

So sorry it was short. Writers block sucks! Also, this is your life. I don't know how to write that nessissarily.