Morley (Zaac X Zoe)

Originally created: 4/08/16
Morley (Zaac X Zoe)
Fandom: The Food People

I know some of my friends want this. WRITTEN BY Kmkieffer

Third Person POV

Zaac had a surprise for Zoe.

He decided to take her on a date today without telling her where they were going, which Zoe was not happy with, but she still smiled. Zoe had just turned 27 and Zaac was 28. Katie apparently knew where Zaac was taking her, but Katie wouldn't budge.

When they arrived at their destination, Zoe blushed. They were at the beach. The same beach that they were at on there first date 15 years ago. They only difference now was that they were in bright moonlight instead of the sun's dying rays of light.

They had walked because they did not live that far from the beach. Zoe was wearing knee length jean shorts with w Navy blue tank top. Zaac was just wearing a blue T-shirt with khaki shorts.

They started walking by the water of the beach and talking about random stuff. Zoe then grinned evilly and signed Zaac into the ocean, but Zaac grabbed Zoe and they both feel into the cold water laughing. Then they just started into each others eyes and kissed, passionately. When they stopped, they were both breathing heavily. Neither of them could ever get used to the feelings that got when they were with each other.

Zaac helped Zoe up, but kept his hands in hers. He stared into her eyes and said, "Zoe, I was a fool to every let you go once, and I will never let that happen again because if I do, I will probably break and die. I have loved since the third grade, and I will love you forever. So, Zoe Jade Finley," Zaac kneeled down into the sand and brought out a small little box. Zaac opened the box, and inside, there was a simple, yet beautiful ring. There were no gems or precious stones, just silver and gold twisted around each other to create something that could never be broken.

"Until death do us part, will you be my wife?"

Zoe had silent tears streaming down her face that she could not stop. She could not even for any words. She just missed her head, trying to smoke through the tears. Zaac smiled and stood. He put the ring on her left finger, then kissed her.

The kiss was soft. It was sweet. It was delicate. Yet it was so much more.

They didn't even notice Katie and Lily video taping while crying tears of joy.

They were too much in love to see anything else, and that was all that mattered.

She's so cheesy jeez XD
~ZoeHerondale17