Lotie (Logan X Katie)

Originally created: 3/08/16
Lotie (Logan X Katie)
Fandom: The Food People

The Food People are my friends and I. I will post a separate key after I post this chapter to tell who is who and what they look like. This is a ship between two of my friends!

Katie sat on the couch in her house. She lived with her friends Lily and Zoe, but they were out right now. Probably doing something weird. Katie heard a knock at the door. Lily and Zoe had house keys, so they wouldn't knock. She hesitantly got up, and walked to the door. Katie looked through the peephole, and she felt her whole body relax. Katie unlocked the door, and smiled at her boyfriend.
"Hey Logan!" Katie said, and Logan smiled at her. Logan was Katie's boyfriend, obviously. But get this, it was a secret relationship. Zoe or Lily didn't know. Logan snaked an arm around Katie's waist, and rested his chin on her head. She sighed, and nuzzled into his chest.

     About an hour later, Katie had convinced Logan to watch the Titanic. Even though he refused so much, she wouldn't have it (sound familiar, Kmkieffer ?).
   Logan's POV
        I love Katie so much, but why the titanic? Why couldn't it be something like Divergent or something? I asked my girlfriend this, and her response was something across the lines of "too gory" and "Zoe made me watch it once and it was terrible". So I just sighed and watched the darn movie with her.

~About an hour and thirty minutes into the movie~

    "Katie, why is that guy so mean?" I asked her, she just sighed.
    "Watch more to find out!" She said, and I rolled my eyes. Cal had just slapped Rose, for hanging out with 'poor scum', or whatever he had said.

~the end because I'm too lazy XD~

"I'll never let go, Jack." Rose whispered, but she had soon let go of Jack's hand and watched as he sunk to the deep abyss of the Atlantic Ocean. Katie was sobbing. And to be fair, so was I. We hugged each other, in tears. By the time the movie finished, Katie had cried herself to sleep. I laid down on the sofa, and pulled Katie's body on top of mine. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Bloop bloop bloop

I'm bored and some cheese burnt my chin

~ZoeHerondale17