Phil X Artistic!Reader

Originally created: 7/25/16
Phil X Artistic!Reader
Fandom: Phan; AmazingPhil

      Has anyone noticed Phil's pupils are always ginormous? Mine are actually almost always gigantic like his! XD aND WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THAT GIF, DAMN

     It was a sunny day in London, and what better way to spend that day with the blinds pulled shut and staying in your room all day? You were in your pjs while sitting on your bed that had bedsheets identical to (Dan/Phil)'s. Dan and Phil were going to be out for a few hours since they were filming another Pokemon Go video. What better way to take advantage of this time than to doodle? You grabbed your sketchbook that you hid under your mattress and a pencil that was on your bedside table. You lightly chewed on the pencil eraser until a thought popped into your mind. Your pencil danced across the paper, forming a picture.

"(Y/n)! We're home!" Phil shouted, but you hadn't realized. You heard nothing since you were so concentrated on the drawing. Everything had to be perfect. Phil peeked in your room, smiling affectionately at your habit of (insert concentration habit). He quietly snuck into your room, and watched over your shoulder. He gasped, which caused you to jump and look behind yourself.
"Phil! When did you get home!" You shouted, immediately covering your sketchbook. He stared at your face in amazement.
"Five minutes ago. But (Y/n), you didn't tell me you were an artist!" He exclaimed, a smile on his face. You adverted your eyes with an apparent blush on your face. You stared into his blue eyes with your own (e/c) eyes. He smiled gently and picked up your sketchbook. You allowed this, adverting your gaze once more. He looked at the drawing of him with wide eyes full of amazement. He held your sketchbook gently in his hands.
"You're so talented, (Y/n)...even if you did draw me from 2009!" He smiled, then noticed you weren't listening to him. Your eyes weren't looking at him. He gently grabbed your chin and made you meet his gaze. He smiled adoringly at you. This made you blush. It only made you blush more when he kissed your cheek. He stood up, your eyes following him.
"If you ever want to draw me like one of your French girls, then you know where to find me." He winked playfully before stepping out of your room. You were dumbfounded. You blushed at the thought of drawing Phil Lester...naked. You quickly shook the thought out of your head before smiling to yourself. You'd just have to take up that offer another time.

I should write a part two to this omf

~ZoeHerondale17