Meet The Wags

Summer was over and this was a new school year, the final school year for a group of particular students. The previous year had been so eventful for this group of students and one thing they were sure of was that this year was going to be worse.....

This group of students were called the WAGS. The wives and girlfriends of sport stars in school, well let's remove the wives they were the girlfriends of the popular school jocks.

They were the rich kids if Beverly hills and attended the best schools. They lived like Kings and Queens but one thing they didn't really know was that this year was going to be different, with a lot of drama, a lot of spilled secret and a lot of truths told.

~*~*~*
Ashley

"Gosh Ashley, put some clothes on" Ashley's fourteen year old brother Kevin shrieked when he barged into her room and saw her half naked clad in a matching pair of Victoria Secret underwear.

She turned towards him startled a little bit at his previous outburst.

"Get the fuck out of my room, you perv" she yelled at him throwing the first thing her hand held first which happen to be pink coloured bra she was initially supposed to wear.

Kevin caught it and smirked before he yelled

"Mom!"

"Ashley! Language" a mature female voice sounded back and Ashley had to roll her eyes. It wasn't like this was the first time something like that had happened, it happens everyday and it annoyed her even though she knew she enjoyed doing it sometimes, but not when it was her name being yelled.

Kevin smirked throwing her bra back at her and folded his arms across chest as he gave his sister a knowing look. This wasn't the first time he had barged in while she dressed up, it was never planned but it was always when  she shrieked and always threw an embarrassing piece of clothing at him. That moment, Kevin mentally reminded himself to keep a box of every piece of clothing she threw at him. They would make good use at the museum 100 years to come, especially to the amount of perverted guys that would be visiting then.

"Why the hell are you even wearing a thong, it's the first day of school no one fancies a booty call" he said throwing her bra back at her and reminding himself to start keeping the box next time. There was always going to be a next time, Ashley never locks her door.

"Mom" Ashley yelled this time and it was Kevin's turn to roll his eyes.

"Kevin, mind your language. Don't talk to your sister like that"

"How the hell does she actually hear us?" Kevin asked Ashley who shrugged at him.

That was the routine at their house almost everyday, they yell mum whenever either of them uses a bad word and each time they get a response from their mum even if she's was at the pool drinking margaritas, or at the basement signing unnecessary papers. She never failed to hear her kids playing a game of bad words with her name.

Some mum she is.

"So why the hell are you barging into my room while I dress for school?" She asked.

"Kyle called" he said simply, knowing the kind of reaction he was going get out of her by simply saying the word Kyle.  

"The house phone" he completed in case Ashley had weird thoughts about Kyle calling him.

"Seriously?" She shrieked picking up her phone immediately from her Italian imported lamp stand that confusingly matched with the rest of the furniture in her suite room. She checked for any of his missed calls in case he had called but she didn't pick up and then decided to call the house phone but she didn't see any missed calls from him, all she saw was a lot of annoying notifications from Instagram and Twitter. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy seeing those notifications from those who insanely worshipped her on social media, but in this situation she couldn't help but be perplexed.