Harley Quinn

Just friends? Or more?
(Listen to the f&!#&: song too man)

"Not again, Harley.." you groaned and gently closed your apartment door behind her.
"He pissed me off!" She said as if she was so innocent.
"So you embarrassed him and ran off? To me? He'll kill us both!" You started to panic, knowing her boyfriend's temper was bad. "D-dammit Harley-"
You leaned on the hallway wall and started to hyperventilate, sliding down the wall slowly.
Harley's face softened and she sunk down beside you on the wall. You leaned on her slightly, burying your face in her neck as you tried to calm down.
She wrapped an arm around you and sighed,"I won't let him touch you," she started and looked down at you, clasping on to her,"You didn't do anythin' to him."
The thumping in your ears began to die down. "He wouldn't care.." you whispered into her neck.
"He would care if it meant a bullet through his brain otherwise.." she huffed.
You slowly looked up at her and swallowed,"You'd do that for me?"
Her cheeks tinted a little and she nodded."I do anything for you, puddin'."
(Screeches internally coz "puddin'".)
You smiled and sat up right,"Thanks, Harls."
She grinned,"I'm always gonna protect you, (y/n)."
"Ptf, I can handle myself," you scoffed and stood up.
"Okay, hun." Harley stood and leaned her bat against the wall.

You both sat on your couch, eating pop tarts and watching your favorite movies.
Harley was wearing a pair of your sweats and a tank, while you rocked a baggy t-shirt.
You leaned into her, chomping on a pop tart. "Who do you think dies?"
Harley twisted a strand of pink hair around her pale finger,"Him-" she pointed at the screen,"It's obvious he's the stupid one."
You chuckled and swallowed,"The stupid one?"
She nodded,"Yeah."
"You are adorable," you chuckled and paused. You realised what you just said, and to whom you've said it.
Shit, you thought and stared at the tv.
"You're cuter.." she whispered and licked her lips.
"Mm?" You glanced back over at her, blushing and kept a straight face.
"You're cuter." She repeated and smirked slightly.
"No no, that's you." You snorted and chuckled.
"Nope," she hummed, popping the p.
"Yup," you mocked, popping the p too.
"Nope."
"Yup."
"Nope."
"Yu-" she grabbed your cheeks and turned you to face her. You stared at her.
"You are my everything," she clenched her jaw and gently pressed her lips against yours.
It took you a second to realise what was happening before you melted into it, your head feeling lighter and your eyes fluttering shut.
A gun shot exploded, and you both jumped.
Harley grabbed her gun from under a throw-pillow, and looked around.
Another gun shot echoed in the living room, but you realised it was just the tv.
You giggled and watched Harley squint around the living room, looking for someone to shoot.
"It's the movie." You chuckled.
She looked at you and slowly put her gun down,"I knew that," she forced a smile.
You shook your head and curled up on her lap.
She smiled down at you and brushed your hair back. "I love you."
"I love you, too Harls."

··
This is so bad, but like cute. I had to write this because the idea has been in my drafts for a while.
EEK.
Cute jandjd bleh. Harley is just.
Okay.

-Izzy