Johnny

**@in_arts is taking requests**
**Need idears...**

YOUR POV.

You walked out of the dingo. Your arms were folded tightly over your chest, lip pouted and tears streaming down your cheeks. You had just found out your (now ex) boyfriend was cheating on you. You were eating lunch as he eyed the other girl he was with. You yelled that you guys were done and stormed out of the dingo. You stomped all the way to the lot. You knew johnny would be there and he was your best friend. He sat under the oak tree staring at the sky, the stars were now peeking out from their hiding places. Johnny looked at you as you ran into his open arms. "Johnny you were right. He was a player." you sobbed into the crook of his neck. Johnny had known Aron was a player and tried to tell you even though you denied it. " 's okay. I ain't gonna say i told ya so." he cooed. You cried a bit more. After about another hour of crying, you finally stopped. Your [Y/E/C] eyes were bloodshot and you were still laying on johnny. Your head now rested in his lap. "J-johnny." you sniffled. He looked down at you, big eyes sparkling. "Thank you. For being there for me." you said. He leaned back and you sat up beside him. He looked you in the eyes. You realized how much you loved him. You both leaned in at the same time, connecting your lips. Sparks flew and so many scenarios went off in your head. You pulled away and laid your head on his shoulder. "I love you [Y/N]." he whispered. You smiled in his jacket. "You're so much better than Aron and I love you. I can't believe i didn't pick you first." you said pecking his lips again. He blushed. "T-thanks." he said smiling.

~I obviously need new idears- short and sweet johnny imagine
~Izzy in_arts in_artmention a userion a user