Dally

YOUR POV.

**you may or may not act like this- but this girl character is very aggresive and in every way, definitely dallas winstons girl (acts like me;) )

You stormed around your apartment waiting for dally to say something. You had just told him you're pregnant and it was getting on your last nerves that he wouldn't respond. You knew he would leave so you basically had everything planned out. Maybe the gang would help. They could visit every now and then and babysit while you worked or were out.

You stopped in front of him crossing your arms. "Ya gonna speak? " you asked angrily.

He looked up. "I can't believe it..." he muttered.

You can't believe i actually fell for him. You knew he would snap some day and it would all be over. Over the last 2 years sure you had your hopes rise far above the clouds, but now they all came crashing down, broken and shattered.

"Well ya better believe it. Coz the doctors don't lie." you mumbled.

"How- never mind." he stood up.

And even though you knew you two were done, and he was leaving, you wanted to here him say it. "Where ya goin?" you asked.

"I'm done. I'm not daddy material." he said and walked out your front door.

You counted to three and he came back in to grab his jacket and left again. You plopped down on your dark red couch. Later you would go to the gang and tell them everything. But first you would find inspiration to not break down by listening to music. You turned on your pandora on your tablet and listened in. Talking to the moon by bruno mars came on. You changed the station. Then adel's someone like you came on. You changed it again and When i was your man by bruno mars came on. You repeatedly kept changing it until you found a decent song. You jammed to Fuckin' Perfect by pink until it ended. Stay with me by sam smith came on and you shut pandora off and threw your tablet across the room. It landed on the chair across from you thank God, not even a crack. You slumped down on the couch and gnawed on your fist. You weren't the kind to cry. You would just get really pissed and go crazy. You stood up and grabbed a bucket of ice cream from the freezer (what i would do) and grabbed a spoon and dug into the frozen chocolate. After finishing the whole bucket in about 10 minutes you stood up to get dressed. You put on a black t shirt with your favorite black hoodie and ripped jeans with your gray keds. You grabbed your keys, locked up and walked over to the Curtis house. A car pulled up beside you as you walked down the street. The mustang slowed next to you. You glanced down and saw there was only 3 socs. You had taken on 4 once (yes... I'm exaggerating strength but to be dally's girl, ya gotta be tuff) so this was nothin.

"Hey there pretty girl..." the driver slurred.

"Fuck off." you said.

"Now don't *hic* be that way." he said.

You pulled out the switchblade dally had given you and pointed it at them. "Beat. It." you said loudly. They drove off.

"Stupid socs..." you muttered. You finally arived at the curtis house and busted through the door.

"Hey [Y/N]." the gang called. Everyone was here except dally, great.

"Guys i gotta tell ya somethin." you started. "Im prego." you said leaning back on the couch next to johnny.

"You're joking right?" steve asked.

"Yes steve... I walked my ass all the way over here so i can tell you a super funny joke." you sighed. "No I'm not kidding- im not fuckin two!"

Steve looked away. Two looked up offened.

"Now- dal already knows and we all know he left me. So what, i don't give a damn so don't say anything alright?" you shot, you knew the gang would listen to you like they obey dallas.

They all nodded except pony who studied you.

"You still miss him don't you." he asked. Soda and two bit turned their heads.

"No." you said firmly, but your voice cracked.

"Yes you do. You want him back." he egged on.

You glared at him ,"Don't say anything-" you heard footsteps.

Pony loved to mess with you. He stood in front of you and opened his mouth.

"Daaalll-" you tackled him on the ground and clamped your hand firmly over his mouth.

"Shut up!" you hissed. He smiled under your hand.

"Fine." he said and you got off of him just as dally walked in. He looked at you and got serious.

"[Y/N] I'm really sorry- i didn't mean to be a jackass." he said walking over to you. "Please-"

You stood up and shook your head.

"No dal. No. I'm not standing for your-" you ran out the door so no one would see you cry. You finally broke. You quickly wiped angry tears off your cheeks, only for more to fall.

You heard someone rush behind you. "Please! Stop-"

"No dal! I gave you your last chance." you cried.

"Don't leave me.. I swear I'll get better- I'll change- I'll be a better dad. I love you." you stopped.

"What-"

"I love you." he repeated. He never said anything like that. And when- if he did, he would never repeat it.

You turned around and he took you into a hug. He squeezed you until you couldn't breathe.

"Dal-" he let go and looked into your eyes.

"I promise." and he never made promises. Your jaw dropped and he smirked.

"C'mon... Let's get somethin ta eat. I'm starvin, whatta bout you?" he asked leading you through the fence.

"I ate a whole tub of ice cream after you left." you admitted. He chuckled.

"Alright then." you pecked his cheek.

**My fav part- tackling ponyboy. Sorry people i thought it was funny:D**