Sodapop

INTRO: You may or may not look like this. But if you have a request message me or comment>> making a request page.

YOU: I have long dark brown hair. Almost black, but under the sun, it's light brown. I have light brown eyes and skin slightly lighter than Johnny's. Im 16 with parents that love me. I'm middle class and i live near the soc side of town. But i claim myself a greaser. Greasers have more emotion. They are like my family. I know everyone on the greaser side of town. I love the gang. Soda, Darry, ponyboy, johnny, dally, steve, and two bit. They are my brothers. Well soda, i see him as more than just a brother. I've had the biggest crush on him since grade school. But ever since he dropped out, i never saw much of him. I would visit the DX every niw and then but he always seemed to be avoiding me. I was confused about that. The guys always told me he had a think for me, but he never acted like it. Tonight i was gonna ask. Gonna find out the truth.

I walked over to the curtis house to do my homework. I needed pony's help. He was two years younger then me but super smart. I rushed inside and set my black bookbag down on the table. "Hey where's pony?" i asked darry. He looked up from the dirty dishes, "Uh. He's at the DX with johnny and dally i think." i nodded and just took my bookbag over with me. I'll just finish there. I saw a red mustang drive beside me but i kept walking. Like i said, I'm basically a soc but i just hang with the greasers. Socs annoy me, even though im one of them. I ignored it as it drove past me. It curved around and drove back near me. I sped up my pace, cuz i knew my denim shorts revealing my tanned legs wouldn't help the temptation to hit me up. I pulled my baby blue crop top down but i didn't really help. I bit my lip and walked a bit faster to the DX. I ran to the doors and slid through them, making the bell ring. I looked around for pony but didn't find anyone. Taking a glance back outside, i saw the socs hop out of their car and walk to the doors eyeing me. I ran to the back and found Soda, Dally, Johnny, and pony. Steve was working on a car when he saw my face. "[Y/N] what's wrong?" he asked. I quickly looked at soda but he bent his head down slightly. I ran behind Steve as the socs busted through the door. I set my bag down as steve straightened out. "Whatta ya want?" he asked. They laughed and tried to approach but soda stepped in front of them. "Beat it before i beat you."he said cooly. I blushed and stuck my tounge out at the socs as they left. "Thanks guys." i said grabbing my bag. "What are ya doin here?" Soda asked. I walked over to pony. "I needed to ask pony if he could help me with my homework." ponyboy nodded. I was reaching into my bookbag when soda tapped my shoulder. "Can i talk to ya outside for a moment?" he asked. I nodded and followed him outside the garage. He rubbed the back if his neck. "Uh well [Y-Y/N] I've liked ya for a while now and uh... I was wonderin if you'd be my girlfriend?" he asked with a shy smile. I grinned from ear to ear. "Yes soda!" i said excitedly. I jumped up and hugged him. "Do you wanna get a coke after i finish my shift?" he asked. "Sure." i replied smiling hard.