Logan Paul

Logan Paul imagine request·
For maverickrolland
I'm gonna apologize ahead of time for
this crap. But I hope I got your request right, and that you like it!
Anyone can request!
I'm just still grounded so I might be a little slow..

··

He had done his 5th split in the aquarium with a coffee in his right hand.
You folded your arms and huffed,"C'mon, Logan.."
"Don't be jealous now, Maverick," Logan started, sounding like a stuck-up mom. 
You snorted and stared at the many fish behind the glass in front of you. There were so many different species of fish, and they were all so beautiful.
"I wish I was in there." A voice said beside you.
You turned to Logan, watching him sip coffee, and chuckle. "Okay then, fishy."
He swallowed and chuckled.
You both started walking again, looking above you at the bridge of fish. You nudged Logan and nodded up at a whale shark,"It's you."
He smirked slightly and nodded,"Hot." "Okay!" You laughed and threw your cup away in the next trash can, after passing under the bridge.

"Man.. I'm out of coffee," Logan whined and threw his cup away. "Can we go back to Starbucks?"
You shook your head,"You really don't need anymore caffeine in any way."
"Please, Maverick-" he then remembered he was the one with the car.
You stared at him, as a sly smile spread across his face,"Logan.. no-"
He bolted towards the front doors, dodging people.
You ran after him and panted,"LOGAN-"
He busted through the doors and pulled out his keys, you far behind. He quickly ran to his car and threw open the driver's door.
You squinted once you made it outside, and spotted his car, already pulling out of its parking space.
"No-no- LOGAN!"you screeched and ran for his car.
You glared at the driver, but realised it wasn't the caffeine-drunk (makes no sense WHOOPSIES) boy you came to the aquarium with.
A laugh echoed behind you. You glanced at the car beside you and huffed.
Logan was leaning out of his window, smiling.
"Not. Another. Word." You gritted your teeth and got in the car.

··
Again, SORRY THIS IS BAD!