What They Love About You

Rick: Rick just loves the way you're a natural-born leader. The fact that you can easily dominate a conversation just by saying "hi" really fascinates him. It also means that he usually calls on you when he has a decision to make, because your advice is usually brilliant and gets him through the day.

Daryl: He is in love with the fact that you're still a decent human being. Most people have had decency knocked out of them since the apocalypse started. But you? You are always on hand to be the moral person of the group. You don't kill people unless it's absolutely necessary, and you always get upset whenever you kill a walker, because you realise that they used to be people once too. To him, you're the soft one who needs protecting, and he'll always be the first to put his life on the line for you.

Carl: He loves the way that you totally don't need protecting. He knows you are one of the strongest people in the group, both physically and mentally. Carl realised he was in love with you the day he watched you take down walkers with the katana you have the matches Michonne's. He can never get enough of watching you train.

Glenn: Wow. Glenn is in love with everything about you, from your innocence when it comes to dead people, to the cute little laugh you make at dirty jokes. But most of all, he loves that you're his and nobody else's. He would go to the ends of the earth to prove so.

Negan: What can I say? Negan loves your sarcasm and sass. It was the way you stood up to him the day you met that caught his eye. It was because you were sarcastic to him that he didn't kill you. And now,he doesn't believe that life would be worth living if your annoying jokes and sassy comments weren't there to ruin everybody's day.

Ron: Ron loves that you're not like other girls. Or at least, not on the outside. Everybody sees you as this tough nut badass girl you shouldn't approach. To everyone else, you're as scary as they come. But Ron learnt to know the real you. He sees the girl who just wants to be treated nicely, who wants to love and be loved in return, who just wishes the world would stop dying on you. And that's what he loves. He loves that you open up that other side of you just for him.

Tara: She loves how blunt you are. Like, literally from day one you didn't bother to shy away from her. You liked her, and you weren't subtle about it. That was a trait you never lost, and she loves you for it. No matter what, you are the one to put things simply, and to her it's the cutest thing.

Jesus: He can't escape the fact that you changed for him. You used to be this brute that worked for Negan, but as soon as you started interacting with Paul, you decided it was time to leave. He can't get over the fact that you ran away from the Saviours and went into hiding with his group just to be with him. It makes him feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

A/N: Okay, so if any of you get the Moulin Rouge reference in Ron's, you are now my best friend.