"Come on baby, I have something special planned for you for you." Marcus said as took my hand to lead me further into the bathroom. He walked me around the mattress and into the huge shower stall. Anticipation shook through my limbs as I watched him as he drew his luscious bottom lip in between his teeth and his large warm hands glided down my sides and into the waistband of my boxers.

I put my hands on his broad shoulders for balance as he followed them down kneeling as I stepped out of them and I was glad that I did, for Marcus took the tip of his tongue and glided it from one hip bone to the other. I gasped as his teeth nipped the delicate flesh of my stomach a mere inch from the tip of my engorged member.

 I mewled at the loss of contact when he got to his feet, but it quickly turned into shivers of delight as his heated gaze seduced me while he slowly removed his sweat pants and threw them out onto the floor to join my discarded underwear. His beautiful cock jutting out proudly like it was just begging me for attention, of which I gladly reached out to do but his hand intercepted mine and I pouted because I didn't get my way.

 "Nun huh...this is about you, baby." He whispered as he kissed my pouty bottom lip and gathered me to him. My hands wound around his chiseled back and he turned the multiple showers heads on and blocked the cold water from my body with his larger frame. When he deemed the water warm enough he turned our bodies effectively placing me under the spray of water. He reached over to the built in shelf and grabbed the scented body wash and squeezed out a liberal amount into his palm and he began to wash me sensuously from head to toe. He let his hands linger as he rubbed the rounded globes of my ass. "Do you like that?" He purred into my ear as his slippery finger slid into the valley of my ass, rimming circles around my fluttering entrance. 

 I groaned out as my hands clutched his muscular arms. "Yessss." My body quivered and my shaft kept pumping out precum as he continued to tantalize my body with his seductive hands. He turned me and washed the soap from my body and his, and then he shut the water off and reached over to snag another warm towel and he meticulously dried off my body. I returned the favor taking my time to worship his sculpted beauty. 

 Marcus took my hand and led me over to the area he set up in front of the steaming tub. "Lay down on your stomach babe, and put your hands over your head." He instructed me and I quickly complied. I made sure I was facing him. My cheek resting on the back of my hands. I watched and he got to his knees at my side and placed the bowl at his side. He dipped both of his hands into the gel and coated them. He cupped some of the fluid in his palm and brought his hand up and over my back and let the warm liquid drizzle down the length of my spine, over my ass and down each of my legs.

The rubber of the mattress creaked and groaned under both of our combined weight as he knelt over me, straddling the back of my thighs. I moaned as his slippery hands began to slowly but firmly slide down my back, his fingers gently kneading the muscles as he went down my entire back to my butt. He applied more pressure as he rubbed slow sensual circles over my ass and down the back of my thighs. It felt so good as all the tension released from my muscles and I turned to jelly under his firm touch. He worked my body like he designed it himself. I was a whimpering moaning mess. 

 "Turn over sexy." He said as he helped me turn onto my back, the cloth texture of the bed ensuring that I didn't slide right out from under him. He dipped his hands back into the gel and drizzled it down the center of my chest and around my hips completely ignoring my throbbing dick and continued to my upper thighs. Again he straddled my body. His firm ass resting on my knees. His hands glided over my chest and he made sure to take the time to manipulate my nipples making them pebble and my hips bucked as desire burned through my veins. His hands slipped over my ribs and along my sides kneading me into oblivion.