Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Sean O'Pry as Damien------->)

 My mouth was suddenly dry and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was standing there, his awe inspiring beautifully built chest was bare, showing off his glorious Pecs and abs. The leather pants he wore were not too tight, but neither were they loose. They hung off his hips sexily, aptly displaying those mouthwatering V indentations, and then they tapered down to show off his muscular thighs to perfection.

 I could clearly see that he was wearing absolutely nothing underneath them. He looked so damn hot in just those leather pants and boots. I could feel my heart rate spike as his hot gaze slowly devoured me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. He took his time as he walked over to me. We were standing in a foyer of some kind; there was nothing in this room except another door leading to somewhere else inside the club and a huge dark wood wardrobe along the wall. You couldn't even here the music from downstairs anymore. 

 Marcus walked a slow circle around my body and I watched as he slid my jacket off my shoulders. He just as gracefully walked over and placed it on a hanger inside the wardrobe. He came back to me and with the back of his hand he ran a light caress across my cheek. "So pretty." He whispered causing me to blush. He came to stop right behind me and he leaned down and nipped my ear. I felt a shiver course deliciously down my spine at the brief contact to my skin. His minty warm breath washed over my cheek as he whispered, "I am going to take you on a tour into my world, little one."

 He trailed his fingertips up both of my arms leaving goose bumps in their wake. "Would you like that, sweet boy, or would you rather we just go home and play?" I shuddered as I felt his lips glide across the side of my neck. "Fuck!" I could feel my knees wobbling. With every breath I took his scent invaded my senses. He smelled of clean man and sin with leather mixed in. It was intoxicating. I just wanted to get on knees and beg for him to do whatever he wanted to me.

 He took me by the hand and led me over to the door, with one hand holding mine and the other on the door knob he turned to look at me. His expression was serious. "I just want to let you know once we go through these doors; there will be a lot of various forms of play going on. You will not speak to or interact with anyone but me. If someone asks you a question, I will answer. If at any time you feel uncomfortable let me know and we are out of here, understood?"

 I looked into his beautiful silver eyes and nodded my understanding. I wasn't sure if my dry throat would allow for any kind of sound at this point. My curiosity was surely peaked. I followed Marcus through the door and I almost came to a halt at the sight before me. The room was huge, the walls where painted a deep red with black furniture accents, sofas, love seats and such. The floors where polished wood and scattered here and there were plush rugs covered with assortments of black and red silk covered pillows. But, what gained my focus where the various people in all manner of "play". Some were tied to crosses being whipped, some were bent over stools being spanked, and from where I was at the moment I could see one person dangling from some ropes from in the ceiling. 

 I felt Marcus' arm glide around my waist as he pulled me into the side of his body. I was on sensory overload. I was ashamed to admit that the sounds of leather slapping against skin and the groans of those being punished where turning me on to the point that my clothes literally caused me pain as they rubbed against my heated flesh. We made our way deeper into the room and I noticed there where others just like us, observing the display of male on male play going on all around us. We came up to couple where there was a slender man tied to a cross and another man was using a wooden paddle across his bright red ass cheeks. With every connecting smack, I could feel my cock jerk in my pants.