Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Corey's living room------>)

 When a person uses the term dazed and confused, I can honestly say that is exactly how Mr. Roche had me feeling. After not so much as a peep out of him all week, here I am wrapped around his body; the only thing closer to his skin other than me was his clothes. His scent was intoxicating and the feel of his lips sliding across the base of my throat had me shuddering like a babe in the cold. My cock was so hard; it felt like it was throbbing in time to the rapid beat of my heart. "Ahhh" I moaned out when his teeth nipped at my soft spot on my neck just below my ear, I moaned again when I felt his warm tongue soothed the sting of his bite.

 The song ended and I managed to pull away or I should say he let me pull away. I gazed into his gorgeous eyes and I gasped at the intensity they held for me there, it was like looking into molten liquid mercury. I cleared my throat and said. "Um... I have to find my friends." I needed a minute to calm my mind and my body and if he pulled me back into his arms there was going to be no way I wasn't just going to make the offer for him to take me.

 He inclined his head and waved his hand in a gallant fashion, indicting for me to lead the way. I made my way off the dance floor and back to the sitting area where I started. As I got closer I could see Joe and Bethany in a heated discussion, arms waving and everything. I stepped up to them and sat down next to Bethany and Mr. Roche sat next to me. 

 "Hey Marcus. This is my brother Joe." Bethany introduced her brother. Joe barely nodded his head in Mr. Roche’s direction before he snatched me up and dragged towards the washrooms. Once inside he turned me face him and asked. "What the hell was that?"

  I knew what he was talking about and I sorta knew he was concerned, but how could I explain something that I couldn't even understand myself. So I feigned ignorance and with blank features I asked, "What?"

 "You know what; you were practically having sex with your boss as Bethany explained to me on the dance floor. So not smart Corey." He exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air.

 I was about to answer, when the bathroom door slammed against the wall revealing Mr. Roche. He took in my cowered form and Joe's angry countenance and stepped inside allowing the door to close behind him. The aura exuded from him in waves was pure Alpha male. He took me by the shoulders and brought me back up against his powerful chest. To say I was a little overwhelmed by Joe's anger was not an accurate description. I have never seen Joe this upset with me before. I knew it was out of concern but I wasn't some errant child.

 "What is going on here?" Mr. Roche boomed in his deep baritone.

 Joe's frown deepened even more, if that was even possible and he replied. "I was just asking Corey the same thing. Don't you think you are taking advantage of him? He is a least a decade younger than you and naive to boot, and may I also point out he is also your employee. What are your intentions, may I ask?" Joe bravely inquired.

 "My intentions are between Corey and myself. I understand your concern but I would not do anything to harm him." Mr. Roche carefully explained.

 "Bullshit!" Joe exploded stepping forward threateningly towards us.

 I cowered further into Mr. Roche's embrace, turning my flushed face into his broad chest. "I am right here you know." I mumbled, since they seemed to have forgotten that obvious fact.

 Mr. Roche ran a soothing hand through my hair, his large palm coming to rest on my neck as he gently massaged me, soothing me even more. I have never felt more at peace than right now in his arms. If I was going to throw caution to the wind, I would have a flaming relationship with this man just to continue to these feelings of being this safe and secure.