1-The Boy in the Abandoned Hideout

"We've discovered one of Orochimaru's hideouts," the Hokage said seriously. The three teams of anbu faced him seriously, awaiting the orders that would be issued. "According to intel there are no current inhabitants other than the prisoners and a few gaurds. There was also the hint of a dangerous weapon located in there. I want you to free the prisoners, bring them here or let them go to their homes, and destroy the weapon."

The anbu saluted the third Hokage by bowing with a fist to the chest. Without further spoken word they all disappeared out the open window. They stole through the night, the silence thick enough to cut with a machete.

_+_

The anbu arrived silently at the hideout. Without needing to reveiw the plan they had come up with they stormed the entrances and took out all opposition. One anbu was killed and his body went up into flames. Blood covered the walls from the cutting edge of a blade slicing through the exposed flesh of enemies.

Eventually, the hideout was clear of enemies that sought to partake in any form of resistance. The prisoners walked calmly out while the anbu went through the hideout, searching thoroughly for the weapon said to be here. An hour passed since they had finished fighting before there was a womanly shout from a memeber of the anbu.

All members of the teams rushed to her location, sure that she had found the weapon. When they got to the woman she was on her knees, looking at the horror spread before her. In the middle of the room was a boy, looking to be about 11 or 12. Through a spattering of red that dyed his entire body you chould tell that his hair was long and blue, a shade or two lighter than his saphire blue eyes. The boy was completely naked, except for the weapons strapped upon his body. There were swords on his back, knives crossed over his chest, si in holsters strapped to his legs, and a kunai pouch strapped to both of his legs. He was well muscled and rather tall for his age.

The shocking thing was not the boy however, but the room itself. It was completely bare except for a screen that was showing letters, words, and sentences floating across it and a maniquin the size of an adult male, fresh, red liquid surrounding the area around it. There was an extension of the room that led to what looked to be a very deadly obstical course.

The boy sat in front of the screen, but had turned to the people that had entered the room. There was no emotion on his face, or even the sense that it was a mask. There was the sense that this boy, whoever he was, didn't feel at all.

Finally an anbu managed to get words from his mouth, "Stand." Without question or hesitation the boy followed the command. Nobody spoke for a while after that. Then the same man managed to get his voice back again, "Follow."

After the boy was taken to the camp with all the other prisoners from the hideout, the anbu continued the search. They searched every nook and cranny for the weapon, but found nothing that resembled one.

_+_

As the anbu walked slowly to Konoha, the freed prisoners would gradually leave them. By now there was only 2 people left to follow them to Konoha. Now that nobody was around that wouldn't follow them back home the anbu began to talk to the two.

Perhaps it was better to say they talked to one of them. There was a girl of 12, and the same blue haired boy that they had found in the little room. They held conversation with the girl, but the boy seemed to have no interest in what they said. He followed commands to a T, but didn't respond to questions. Before they began their trek the anbu had found clothing for the boy in the hideout, but he hadn't known what to do with it. There was a simple green wrap top that consisted of two shades and baggy capris of the darker color that matched the top. He wore no shoes. One anbu wouldn't give up on talking to him however, and that was the woman who had originally found him.