D A Y T W E N T Y

A/N: Waddup? How you doing?
Gif on top is Venus.

Please enjoy and maybe even vote, comment and share? x

———

Why am I doing this again?

...Why am I doing this again?

I sigh as I look at the pink convertible parked out front. I swear, her parents should just have named her Barbie and moved on with their lives. Honestly.

I walk to the door with dignified steps. I've been to a castle before. I've lost my Butler jitters. I can do this.

I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell. The ding dong sound echoes somewhere in the mansion and I gulp when I hear immediate footsteps.

The door opens and a small, frail man peers up at me with sharp green eyes. Something passes over his face but it's gone before I can speak.

"Hey, I'm Paulina Suarez and—"

The door slams shut. My veil practically bounces back because of the impact. I frown.

It's obvious that this guy really hates his job. Not that I blame him but...still. There's no need to be a rude old man in a fancy suit.

I huff and stalk away from the house.

Guess it's time for Plan B.

———

I just want to thank you for everything, my conscience prays up to God as I continue to scale up the vines that lead to a window with bright pink curtains, For my family, for my athletic abilities, for my life. I love my life. Please don't let me die. I feel like I'm too young. I haven't met Dylan O'Brien yet.

Considering the Butler made sure to pass across the message that I'm not needed, I'm currently trying to scale the wall using a natural-looking ladder of vines and get into the room that I suspect will belong to Venus. Considering the pink curtains.