D A Y F O U R T E E N

A/N: I hope you guys love this chapter.
The gif above is someone special who is going to be featured in this chapter :)
Read, vote, comment, and share loves :)

The gif above is someone special who is going to be featured in this chapter :)Read, vote, comment, and share loves :)

———

It's not every day someone realizes that someone (read: Damon) decided to not have his day off yesterday.

Yesterday was Saturday. While we were busy running from the Human Oak (before being saved by my army of hobos), Damon was meant to be having his day off. He specifically told me that Saturdays are days that he doesn't have to go to work.

But he came. Despite the fact that I sort of broke his heart and we had to run away from the toxic spirit that is the Blond Douche with his newly employed bodyguard.

...I think Damon is really cool.

I adjust my veil over my head and make sure my eyeliner is winged. Then I walk out of my room and make my way downstairs.

...Why am I hearing animated voices?

I walk into the living room. Vanessa is sprawled out on the couch with her favorite blanket keeping her company. Brave is playing on the TV and...

...Why is Gatsby also wrapped in a blanket beside her?

"Hey Paulina," Vanessa spots me first and quickly pauses the movie on the screen. Gatsby looks up at me with his blonde hair practically standing like he's been electrocuted. I raise an eyebrow as he flushes and quickly looks away from my inquisitive gaze.

"Do I even want to know why you're busy watching a Disney movie with Gatsby at six in the morning?" I give Gatsby a look. "And why are you even here?"

He yawns and I realize that he's holding a big video camera in his arms. "I think it's better if Vanessa relates the story."

I roll my eyes and return my gaze to Vanessa. She clears her throat. "Okay. So you know how Calypso gets so emotional anytime she watches any Disney animated movie?"

I nod. She cries for everything. From Aladdin to The Little Mermaid, you name it. She even cried while watching The Fox and The Hound!

Vanessa continues with her explanation. "So, Gatsby and I went over to her place and we started watching The Princess and The Frog. Then she started crying when that firefly died. Then I scoffed and I was like; 'it isn't even that sad, grow a pair' and—"

I clear my throat. "Vanessa. Roundup, I've got work."

She nods. "Alright. So she made a bet with me that I'll watch ten Disney movies and if I don't cry once, then she'll buy me burgers and fries for the next seven days. And if she wins, I'll go on a date with Gatsby."