I looked up at Marcus and he was studying me under hooded eyes, but I could clearly see the lust burning in them, making them shimmer like liquid mercury. My cock was leaking at this point. Marcus stepped in front of me and brought me flush against his chest. "Do you see something that caught your interest, pet?" He purred into my ear. My hands fisted on his waist in an attempt not to just melt into a puddle at his feet.

 How was I supposed to explain these feelings of desire, of what I didn't even understand myself? I never knew that spanking and bondage would affect me like this; I never knew that this man and his kinks would leave my body burning like wildfire. How was I to explain that he awakened something in me that made me want to serve him, to see him be pleased with me and only me? I was so confused and it showed on my face I was sure of it, so I buried my flushed face in his chest rubbing my cheeks all over his Pecs.

 "Shh baby. I understand more than you think, we will get into at home, come let's get comfortable and you can tell me what gains your interest and what doesn't." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair soothing me. He led me over to a plush seating area. He sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I immediately made myself comfortable and snuggled into his chest, rubbing my cheek against his jaw line, loving the feel of his stubble there. He had one arm around my waist and with his other hand he ran his finger tips up and down my arm. From where we were seated, we could see several interactions at the same time, but my eyes kept wondering back to the man on the cross being paddled and then caressed by his Dom. I was so engrossed that I didn't notice the other couple that had joined us until I heard a man speaking Marcus.

 "Ah, Marcus my friend, it's been a while since you have graced us with your presence in here. How are you?" The man said to Marcus while his eyes were on me the whole time. He was cute I must say in a scary kind of way. He was huge and very muscular, he was sitting slouched back onto the couch with one large arm thrown carelessly over the back of the sofa. His huge thighs where spread and in between them was a little blond guy kneeling at his feet with his head resting on one of his muscular thighs. The man’s free hand casually petting the guy’s hair.

 "I am doing fine, Damien. I haven't had the need to be in this particular room when I am here." He responded to my secret delight as he continued to stoke my arm. Tiny tingles where shooting all over my skin. I was so ready to go. I wanted Marcus all to myself at this point because I felt like I was going to shatter into pieces if I didn't get some kind of relief soon.

 Damien continued to stare at me, it made me a little uncomfortable and I squirmed on Marcus' lap. It was unnerving having this big man glaring at me like I was some kind of feast or something. "So Marcus, who is this? He is simply mouthwatering."

 Marcus smirked while I struggled to keep my face stoic and eyes downcast. "This is my boyfriend, Corey. Corey, this is Damien. He is what I call the controller of the upper levels here at the club." Marcus introduced us, and remembering his words I just smiled and nodded in Damien's direction.

 "Boyfriend eh, I guess he will not be available to play then?" Damien responded a little too much anticipation in his voice. Marcus noticed and shrugged. "If he chooses to play, it will be with me and me alone." He coldly responded. 

 "I don't blame you, Come Gavin, I have to make sure all is well. He said as he stood up and steered the young man with him away into another section of the room.

 Marcus ran a finger under my chin and lifted my gaze to his piercing one. "Do you see something you want to try, my sweet?" 

 I turned my head in the direction of the couple at the cross and then I turned back to look at him. "I want to try that, but I don't want to do it in front of everyone." I quietly replied as I tucked my heated face into his neck to hide my furious blush.