Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My name is Brianna Mills. Lets get straight to the point, I'm a witch. It's as simple as that. My parents hate me, my devil of a brother is the new angel, and I'm probably my parents worst nightmare. And on top of this, no one knows about me being a witch. Well except my dead sister, but she doesn't count.

How did this come to be? Well, we weren't always like this. Back when my sister was alive, we were all happy and cheerful. Until she died. It all happened so fast.

I was 16 and I was picking up my 13 year old sister, Kristina, from school. She told me about her day as I started to drive home. Suddenly out of no where a car came skidding at us. I hit the breaks making the air bags deploy. I went to throw up my hands to make a shield but it was to late. The car hit us and I was knocked out.

I woke, three days later in the hospital, only to learn that my sister was dead. It was like my whole world stopped right then and there. It didn't matter that I had a broken arm, or cuts and bruises and was in a lot of pain. My sister was dead, that's all I could think about.

I was let out of the hospital a few days later with a cast on my arm. I stayed in my room for about a week, hardly eating and sleeping.

Finally I pulled myself out of it and pulled it together. My parents were better but they started to ignore me and payed all their attention to my brother CJ. Short for Carl, because since my dad's name was Carl it'd be a little weird to say Carl and have both answer at the same time.

They've hardly payed any attention to me for the past 2 years. So that's why I'm leaving. Disappearing, into thin air. Well not really I'm just going into my favorite books series ever!! Twilight!! And I was leaving today.

I couldn't wait to meet the whole cast! It was going to be so much fun! My favorite character was Jasper. I also like Bella and Renesmee. I know most people like Edward, but I mean ya, he's cute and all, but I've read way to many Jasper/Bella fanfic's on Wattpad. And I just really like Jasper.

I didn't need to pack anything because I could just make anything I wanted to appear whenever I wanted it to. I stuck my phone into my pocket and got ready to go. I picked up my Twilight book and started to recite the spell.

"I hate this place,

Take me to another space,

In this book I shall go,

A happier place,

The Twilight saga I shall take,

Leave, go, move right now!"

A tornado of magic spun around me making my hair flutter. The world seemed to swirl into one big color blob as I said the last word. The book slipped from my hands but I didn't worry to much, figuring I'll get it later.

I felt like I was being flung through a bounce house, or even space. It felt like a century before it all stopped and I landed softly in some grass. I looked around. I was in Edwards and Bella's meadow! I made it. Thank the gods.

I stood up and started making my way up into the air. Kinda like a fairy. But you don't ever want to befriend those, their nasty little creatures if your not careful. One wrong word and BAM! Your either dead or throw in fairy jail for eternity. More likely dead, but some people have been lucky. Cough, one or two.

I finally made it up where I could see the whole town. I spotted the Cullen's house not to far away. Good, now I just need to go in the other direction or the woods where I can 'build' a house. More like make it appear but, that's what you get when your a witch!

I flew to an open area in the woods, keeping low so no one would see me. Looking around and double checking that I was alone. I made house appear, exactly like the Cullen's! Just not see through and open.

Smiling I headed inside and up to my room to start adding furniture, clothing, and necessities.

Putting my plates in the sink from dinner I head up stairs to go to bed. Tomorrow I would start Forks high school! And I would finally meet the Cullen's and Bella! I couldn't wait.

I lay down and pull the covers over. Thinking about what could happen tomorrow. I fall into a deep sleep and dream.

DREAM

I just got my papers from Mrs. Cope at the front office. I was walking down the hall when I bumped into someone and started to fall when a cold hand grabs my arm. The person helps steady me and hands me my papers.

"I'm sor-" I stop when I look up and meet a pair of golden eyes.

I feel my witchy senses tingle.

One word echoes in my head 'Vampire'.

END OF DREAM

I bolt right up. Great, first day of school and I bump into one of the Cullen's. Talk about embarrassing.

Sometimes my dreams become visions which are true. But not always. And sometimes my visions tell me nothing out of the ordinary, like the winning lottery numbers. That would be how I won the last lottery.........

Anyway, that was defiantly not a dream.

I hopped off my bed as my alarm went off and went to get dressed in my dark purple tee, jeans scrunched at the bottom, and black converse. I grabbed my backpack and phone with its black case and golden pentagram in the middle, symbolizing my witchcraft.

I hurried down the stairs and got something to eat.

A few minutes later I put my dishes in the sink and rush past the counter grabbing my keys off it on the way to the door.

I would have loved to teleport to the school but it would seem a little weird when I live all the way out in the forest and walked. And then suddenly just appeared from the forest.

I lock my house door behind me and head to my truck. I throw my backpack in the passengers seat and hop in the drivers. Starting my truck I back out and head into town.

First day in Twilight-and Forks high school-here I come!!