Chapter 1

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper

"Good night everyone" I said as I clocked out.

"Night Dawn, see you tomorrow" Kim said.

"Don't be late again! I would hate to have to hurt you!"

Ray said with a chuckle.

" I won't I promise" I laughed while walking out the door.

If It wasn't for the scolorship I don't know what I would do! I got into my camry and started her up. I looked into my pockets to see how much I got in tips tonight. $70, not to bad! I guess it was because I put on this new perfume! The guys couldn't stop giving me complments!

I turn on the radio and my favorite song was playing. Far Away by Marsha Ambrosius. Her songs have such deep meaning to them!

"Tear stains on my pillow trying to forget ya don't know what I'm gonna do" I sang while getting out of the car. I walked into my apartment to see my roommate knocked out on the couch.

I laughed and walked to my room. I looked down at the clock and saw that it was 2 in the morning.

Thank god it was thursday! One more day of classes and then its the weekend!

I took off my uniform, washed my face and climbed into bed. As I was about to fall asleep my phone started playing Marvins Room Remix. "Who the hell is calling me at 2 in the morning" I turn over and see it is my brother. My brother made me mad 99.9% of the time but he can be alright the other 1%. I answered it

"Yes what do you want at 2 in the morning? I asked with a stern voice.

"Nothing can't I talk to my sweet loving sister" Daylon says.

Whenever my brother says sweet loving sister he wants something.

"What do you want this time" I asked.

"What makes you think I want something" he said with a stupid tone.

"Everytime you say sweet loving sister you want something. Now what do you want I have class in the morning".

"Ok, well since you asked I need 50 dollars to get a new game".

Why the hell does he need so damn much uhh.

"Why can't you ask mom and dad" I yelled yarning at the same time.

"They told me it was a waste of money and that I should have saved my allowance." he said with the puppy dog voice. I blew my breath

"This is the last time! I will Western Union it to you later on today now I'm going to sleep. DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE TONIGHT! Good Night! I yelled!

"Ok thank you soo much. I love you Dawn.".

"Yea yea yea I love you too. Good night." I throw my phone on my dresser and pass out!

I wake up and its 11:15. Shit I have to be to class by 11:45! I took a shower and run out of my apartment. I hope in the car and speed! I park and ran to the classroom. Wooo! I made it with 2 mins to spare! I walk into the classroom to see no one is there. I walk out and look at the room number to make sure it was the right room. Room 206 yea this is the right room. I take out my phone and I go to yahoo to check my emails. The first email that pops up is from my teacher. "Today I don't feel like coming in. We've covered everthing for mondays test so enjoy this early weekend. Professer Wilson. Are you serious. I stood there looking stupid for a while before heading back to my car. I got in the car and still couldn't believe that I rushed to get here only see that we didn't have class. My stomach growled and then I realized that in the rush to get here I hadn't eatten. I started the car and turn the radio on blast. I starteds singing Make Me Proud by Drake and Nicki Minaj. I stop at the stop light, and there he was. This beautiful man. His arm were so huge! He turned around and looked at me. His beautful blue eyes locked with mine and he grinned and winked at me! All I could do was drop my jaw. He was soo beautiful. I watched him walk across. I hadn't realized I was staring until someone behind me blew their horn. He was cute

I pulled up to the diner. I can't wait to eat! I find a little booth to sit at.

I looked at the menu and began to order: Eggs, bacon, hash browns with onions, toast and coffee. My waitress brings me my food and I go at it like a wild animal! I was soo hungry!

I looked up and saw the blue eyed guy that winked at me. I dropped my fork and took a deep breath! I repeated to myself "Don't let him have seen me, don't let him have seen me!".

I looked up and he grins at me. I like died! He was soo beautiful! His chizzled face. I'm a sucker for tattoos, and he had them all over his arms his very musclar arms! His hair was cut short. His lips! OOO his lips! They were big and sexy. Very kissable. He had on this black V-Neck shirt with a pair of dark jeans. It was kinda warm today so there was no need for a jacket.

He looked at me again and started walking towards me. I grabbed my coffee taking a big gulp forgetting that it was very hot coffee I spat it back into the cup. Some of it got on my shirt. "Shit this is going to stain." I said.

"No it won't if you put some Dawn Dish Washing Liquid it will come right out." He said.

He voice was deep and husky. Very sexy.

"Thank you" I said while trying not to giggle.

I felt like a little school girl!

"May I sit here?" he politly asked.

I looked at him for a moment before saying yes. He sat down and said

"My name is Brian whats yours".

"I'm Dawn." All I could do is look at his beautiful lips and wish I would kiss them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo everyone this is my first story! I'm super excited! Ahhh! I'm trying to make sure my boyfriend doesn't watch me write! He's sneaky! Lol anyway please comment! I know this chapter is long so just bare with me! Comment, Vote, Fan anything! I need feedback! I won't be able to live without feedback. Ok well maybe I will live! :P! Thanks you guys for reading!

(ok so this story hast been edited yet. Please don't go and tell me about the paragraphs. You will see how I have changed throughout the whole story. I know this might be mean but hey. This goes for grammatical errors as well. Thank you)