I sigh before I bite my lip and stare at my lap. "I guess because there isn't really a right way to tell you this... I am Martha."

"I know that."

My head snaps in his direction and I really am confused now.

"You called me your mate. But it's not only that. I could feel it and when you said you had to tell me something I was sure about it. I just gave you the time you needed."

"U-uhm... Great... I guess?" I mutter to myself.

I really don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

"Anyway, we are going to meet Redshed because he found your people, well his wolves did." He says.

"My people?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, Amanda's people. Those you were taken from when you were a baby. With the help of Redshed and his wolves we were able to find them and to tell them about you. Now that they know that you are alive they want to meet you."

"They want to meet me?" I repeat and feel myself panicking again.

What if they hate me?

Do they know what I am?

Are they like me?

Does John know what I am?

"Relax." He chuckles and places both of his hands on my shoulders to calm me.

"Do you know what I am?"

"Yes."

"Then what am I?"

"I want them to tell you that." He says before he gets up again. "Now let's have some breakfast before we go."

I let him get out of my room before I change my clothing and go to the kitchen. After having breakfast we walk out of the house where a car was waiting for us.

The drive is silent until I break the silence. "What or who am I to you?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey :)

And here is the new chapter.
I had to update this one pretty fast because of the reactions of the last chapter. And dum dum dum dum one of you was right, John didn't die.

Come on I want to write about 20 more chapters or something. I can't let him die just now. Besides... There kind of wasn't a reason to kill him. Like you all said, they are mates. They can't kill each other.

And John knows about Amanda and Martha\^-^/

Also, sorry that the new chapter is so short. I wanted to update before midnight.

Plus...
About Chapter 76,

I wanted to do that so bad but I also was so damn scared in the end I fell asleep and updated pretty late.
To be honest I still am scared but I just had to do that ^-^
Sorry, not so sorry

Well, I love you all and hope you can forgive me xD

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3