Chapter 1

"Stop it Evan, we need to study." I demanded.

Evan and I had only made our relationship official last week. We had a few cute dates that involved some make out action but nothing more. He's really sweet and I like him a lot. He has dark hair and those gorgeous blue eyes that make girls swoon. On top of it all he's like a hero to the guys at this school being the only reason for our undefeated basketball season last year. My friends think I'm so lucky going out with him cause he's always with upperclassmen.

"Oh come on Eliana we've studied enough." He began kissing my neck. I'm sat cross legged with him stretched out next to me.

"We? You mean me." I laughed pulling away. I gave in when he pushed me down to lay on my bed. He appeared over me and kissed my nose, then receiving a giggle from me. I stared up at him admiring his good looks. I can see why all of these girls are throwing themselves at him. But now he's mine and the jealous looks I get at school don't go unnoticed.

"Come on, my mom trusts me with you in here, I don't want to get in trouble."

"She obviously doesn't trust you enough if the door has to be cracked open at all times." he pointed out. "Besides she's downstairs, and I'll hear her footsteps before she can make it to your room and catch us."

He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my lips then leans back up to stare at me with a smirk. I laughed and he came back down to me connecting our lips once again. I guess I could take a break it's only Tuesday and the test isn't until Friday, anyway he's very persuasive.

I parted my lips letting his tongue enter my mouth as we moved our lips together. We made out for a little longer but my eyes shot open when I felt his hands roaming. They went under my shirt, bunching it up, I wasn't completely comfortable with second base yet so I detached my face from his but it didn't faze him at all he just dipped his head to the crook of my neck.

"Evan stop." I whispered softly he only hummed and continued to try and move my shirt up my torso I grabbed it before it could go any further.

"What?" he came back up, our noses brushing. I didn't say anything I just sighed and turned my head away. "You don't have to be uncomfortable around me babe." I didn't say anything, I didn't want to sound lame it's just that I wasn't ready to do that stuff especially not tonight when my mom is just downstairs.

"Not tonight." I sighed.

"Okay okay." he agreed "but I'm still going to do this..." he kissed my nose.

"And this..." he kissed my forehead.

"And this..." He kissed my cheek.

"And this..." He said with a lower voice and kissed my lips seizing my giggles. With both of his elbows either side of my head I wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him closer.

I'm so glad that he's so patient with me and understands that I want to wait. He's such a gentlemen and.... wait. He's trying again! His hand is once again under my shirt massaging my belly. I groaned.

"I'm serious!" I yelled against his lips.

"Come on I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Ugh that's not the point get off of me." I tried to push him up but he didn't budge. I got a little scared by his stubbornness but I reassured myself that he would never hurt me or at least I think he wouldn't. With another push he still didn't move instead he shoved his hand completely up my shirt feeling me up while roughly grinding his hips down on me.

"Dammit Evan your hurting me!" I whimpered.

Suddenly the door came flying open. I expected it to be my mom but was surprised to see my sisters new boyfriend stomping towards us.