Chapter 10

Hey guys! I finally have a chance to update this chapter. I am so excited to finally be able to write it. This and a couple other chapters are when Gustav goes to work with Dagur. I'm going to change it up a bit. I can't remember everything that they said but I will try to get close to it. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alya's POV

It was early in the morning. Of course, I would wake up this early. I was stuck doing all the work with Tobin and her family. The one I no longer call 'family'. I can't believe I put up with them for so long. At least they let me keep Ella. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her. She is my best friend. Remembering the events from last night, I blushed. Gustav was asleep in the chair so I decided to wake him up. I did it as a prank and poured rotten fish on him. "ALYA?! Where are you and what is this?" He yelled. 'Oh crap.'

"Up here Gustav." He looked up and I was sitting on the rafters with Ella. Lucky for him, Fanghook wrapped his tail around me and pulled me down to Gustav. "Fanghook! Let me go!" I yelled at the wide awake dragon.

"What was it you poured on me?" Gustav asked with a smirk.

"Rotten fish." I told him bluntly. After I said that, he ran off. "Fanghook! Come on, put me down!" He nodded his head no. Just then, Gustav came in with a bucket of rotten fish as well. "Gustav! No!"

"Yep." Just then, he poured it all over me. "How do you like it?"

"It was funnier when I did it."

"Ok. Wanna hang out today?"

"Sure. But first, can I say hi to (Y/N)?"

"Yes. I was actually gonna go to Hiccup's hut, so let's go."

"Are you sure Gustav? Hiccup might get mad."

"It will be fine Alya. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

"You and your dragon get grounded. Then who will I fly with?" I blushed after I said that.

"You could always fly with (Y/N)," He suggested.

"But I don't want to. She's always with Hiccup anyway."

"We'll be fine. Let's go." After that, we left to Hiccup's hut. (Y/N) had just walked out so I hurried to her before she flew off. 

"Hey (Y/N)." I said to her. I startled her because she jumped. 'Hehe, oops.'

"Hey Alya. Don't sca-startle me next time, please?" She asked.

"Alright. You're no fun. Anyway, could you keep Hiccup busy today?" I asked her with a hopeful face.

"Why?"

"No reason. Just that I'm playing a prank on him."

"Alright. Have fun. I'll keep him occupied."

"Thank you! You are awesome!" I yelled to her as she left to have  a morning flight. Hiccup came out and I said that (Y/N) wanted to hang out with him today. I can't wait for my prank to work. Gustav walked in and saw me. He walked over to me.

(Y/N)'s POV

Alya asked me to keep Hiccup busy so that she could do a prank on him. He caught up and we started to explore the other islands. He told me what they named them and the dragons they found on them. It was really interesting.

Alya's POV

"Hey Alya? How did you learn that song?" Gustav asked me.

"What song?" I sing a lot of songs so he'd have to be more specific.

"Battle Scars." He said. 'Oh.'

"It's a sad story but I'll tell you. My mother was singing it to me one day saying she loved it. I took an interest in it and she taught it to me. I always thought it was inspirational. Later that day, she was taken away by the dragon hunters and I never saw her since." I told him. He had a look of sadness on his face.

"Alya, I'm so sorry I asked. I-"

"It's okay Gustav. You didn't know and that's okay. I'm getting better at learning to handle talking about it." I told him. "So, what do you want to do as a prank?" I asked Gustav.

"Let's hide all his pencils under his bed. Nothing is under there." He was right. Hiccup had nothing under his bed so maybe he wouldn't look there.

"Alright. Let's do it. He will freak out. I haven't seen a time when there wasn't a pencil strapped on him." As we were looking for all his pencils, Gustav pulled something out of the chest. The Dragon Eye! How did they get it?! "Gustav?" I asked him.

"What is this thing?" He asked.

"That's the dragon eye. It belongs to the hunters!" I told him. Ella freaked out when I said that and shot fire at it. Luckily, I moved her so she didn't hit Gustav.

"Whoa. Does it do that with all dragon fire?" He asked me.

"Yes. Try it." I told him. Fanghook opened his mouth and accidently set fire to a tail or two. 'Hiccup won't be happy.' A treasure map showed with Fanghook's fire.

"Why don't we go find it? What do you say Alya?" He asked me.

"No way. I would rather not get myself killed, thank you." I told him. He whimpered and gave me the baby dragon face. "Argh, fine." We flew off in the directions Gustav's paper map had. We found the cave and went inside. It shook a lot. I was not excited for this. We walked further in and it shook again. This time, Fanghook lit up and the map set on fire. Then Gustav pulled out the Dragon Eye. "I thought you were leaving that!" I yelled at him. Bad idea because the ground shook.

"We never said anything about that." He told me matter of factly.

"Hiccup definitely will kill us. Once he realizes it's missing, we're so dead."

"Calm down. (Y/N) should be keeping him busy."

"She knows I am the master of pranks and would be done already."

"Good point. Let's hurry." We walked further into the cave. There was an area where the ground had fallen in front of us. Gustav tripped. "Gustav!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you go guys! Sorry it's so short. I will try to get it in different point of views next chapter. Thank you for reading this far and for all the views. It's awesome and so are you guys! I love you all and goodbye Snugglers!