Chapter 9

Hey guys! I'm back today as well because I have nothing better to do. In this chapter, I am adding my sister. She said it was okay to use her real name so, you'll find out. She will be my older sister in this and I will put her with someone. It's a surprise so I can't tell.  Also, she will be riding a Deadly Nadder. I also forgot to put this in the previous chapter, but Alya has wolf ears and a tail because I love wolves. Here it goes. Enjoy!

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

Hiccup said he had to tell me something. Is it what I think it is? "You have a leaf in your mouth." He said. 'Wow. So funny.'

"What?!" I screamed. I quickly spat it out.

"But seriously, I have to tell you something important. (Y/N), ever since I met you I knew you were a good person. With that said, and I'm not very good at this but, will you, (Y/N), be my girlfriend?" He asked. 'He feels the same way. I'm so happy.'

"Yes, I will." I'm so happy! Then, a girl in a black cloak flew by on a Deadly Nadder. We decided to check it out. "Hiccup, I know who that is. That's Alya's sister Tobin." I told him.

"Are you serious?!" He said. Before he could say anything else, I sped of to Tobin. She was surprised to see a Night Fury come up to her. I flew above her and changed to a human so she knew it was me. "(Y/N)?!" She yelled in my ear.

"The one and only. And this is Hiccup. Alya is back at the Edge." I told her. She looked relieved that her 16 year old sister was okay.

"Yep. Would you like to come back with us?" Hiccup asked her. Aw, he's so sweet.

"Do I have to (Y/N)?" She whined.

"Yes."

"Fine."

*time skip to the Edge*

Alya's POV

As I was talking to Gustav, I heard the sound of wings flapping and looked in the direction I heard it in. Gustav followed, oh well. It was my 18 year old sister. "Yay." I said sarcasm dripping from my voice. "I'm so dead." I told Gustav.

"Why?" He asked.

"That's my sister and I forgot to tell her that I was leaving to find (Y/N). She must be pretty mad." I said. Just then, they landed and I got yelled at.

"ALYA, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! MOM AND DAD ARE REALLY MAD AND SO HELP ME IF IT IS A STUPID REASON, I WILL DRAG YOU HOME PERSONALLY AND GIVE YOU MY LEFTOVERS. AFTER ALL, IT'S WHAT DOGS EAT!" She seemed extra mad and she hurt my ears. She just made a big mistake calling me a dog.

"FIRST OFF, I'M SIXTEEN AND CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS TO BE THERE FOR ME ANYMORE. COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN WERE YOU THERE. I'M NOT GOING BACK SO YOU CAN TORTURE ME ANYMORE. SECOND, DON'T...YOU...EVER...EVER CALL ME A DOG AGAIN! AND THIRD, how many times do I have to tell you. I HAVE BETTER HEARING THAN YOU. DON'T YELL AT ME!" I yelled back. She looked scared now. She just scoffed and walked off. Serves her right if she is gonna yell at me.

"Are you okay Alya?" Gustav asked me. I turned around crying. I have never yelled at her like that before and it felt amazing, but that was my last strike in my family. I was always the weird one because of my wolf features and my parents never liked me. Tobin is just my adoptive sister. Instead of talking to him, I just hugged him. I finally decided to tell him my problems. After all, I know so much about him and he barely know about me.

"I'm fine. It's just that my family never liked me because of the wolf thing. I was only adopted so that they could take their anger out on me and not their 'oh so precious' daughter. Tobin was always jealous of me and never left me alone. I got leftovers most nights. Others when they would feed me nothing, I would sneak out at night and find something to eat from the blacksmith. He always had something to eat and always looked at me as a daughter. That's where I got this bow. I had to hide it from my parents though. Tobin kept it a secret since I told her I would keep doing my chores." I explained. "Finally I had enough. Then I heard about (Y/N)'s village being attacked and decided to see for myself. Her parents told me she was banished and I came to look for her." Tears pricked at my eyes once I told him the last part. "I have nowhere to go and no family to live with. What am I supposed to do Gustav?" He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder.

It feels so great to finally tell someone else about my problems.

Gustav's POV

Alya told me all about herself. Even about her adopted family. When I broke from the hug, I told her that it was late and she needed to sleep. She told me that she didn't want Tobin anywhere near her so I told her I would watch. I let her sleep in my spot and sat in a chair on the other side of the room. Soon she fell asleep by humming herself to sleep. It was a song that I loved that my father taught me.

After a little bit, she woke up crying. I ran to her and asked her what was wrong. She said she had a nightmare. I sang her to sleep with the song she hummed before. (I actually really love this song)

This is an anthem for the homesick
For the beaten
The lost, the broke, the defeated
A song for the heartsick
For the standbys
Living life in the shadow of a goodbye

Do you remember when we learned how to fly
We played make believe, we were young
And had time on our side
You're stuck on the ground
Got lost, can't be found
Just remember that you're still alive

I'll carry you home
No, you're not alone
Keep marching on
This is worth fighting for
You know we've all got battle scars
You've had enough
But just don't give up
Stick to your guns
You are worth fighting for
You know we've all got battle scars
Keep marching on

This is a call to the soldiers
The fighters
The young, the innocent, and righteous
We've got a little room to grow
Better days are near
Hope, is so much stronger than fear

So if you jump kid
Don't be scared to fall
We'll be kings and queens in this dream
All for one, one for all
You can light up the dark
There's a fire in your heart
Burning brighter than ever before

I'll carry you home
No, you're not alone
Keep marching on
This is worth fighting for
You know we've all got battle scars
You've had enough
But just don't give up
Stick to your guns
You are worth fighting for
You know we've all got battle scars
Keep marching on

On and on, like we're living on a broken record
Hope is strong, but misery's a little quicker
Sit, and we wait, and we drown there
Thinking,"Why bother play when it's unfair?"
They say life's a waste, I say they lack belief
They tell me luck will travel, I tell'em that's why I got feet
Left, right, left, right
Moving along to the pulse of a heartbeat
This could be the last chance you have to fly
Do you like the ground? Want it to pass you by?
Man, you had it all when you were just a kid
Do you even remember who you were back then?
What do you want in life? Will you be twice as strong?
What would you sacrifice? What are you waiting on?
Don't stop, march on

I'll carry you home
No, your not alone
Keep marching on
This is worth fighting for

You know we've all got battle scars
You've had enough
But just don't give up
Stick to your guns
You are worth fighting for
You know we've all got battle scars
Keep marching on

She fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and left back to the chair. 'Goodnight Alya.'

(I know Gustav isn't like this in the series and there will be a few scenes of when he worked with Dagur. I'm sorry, but I have to say it again. I LOVE THIS SONG!)