Chapter 19

Hi everyone! I'm back! I'm not dead! Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I haven't been getting much sleep and I've been so busy lately. Anyway, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alya's POV

Gustav, Fanghook, Ella, and I were all messing around near Heather's hut. "Hi guys! How are you?" Heather asked us, walking out of her hut.

"We're pretty good. How have you been?" I asked her.

"Good, other than the fact that your sister is annoying. What are you guys up to?"

"We were about to go knife throwing if you want to join us."

"Of course! Let's have a competition. Loser has to be Astrid's punching dummy!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"You're on! You up for it, Gustav?" I said seductively. It's the only voice he can't resist.

"Alright! Let's do it!" He said.

*time skip to training area*

"Alright! Whoever can hit the most targets wins! Whoever hits the least has to be Astrid's punching dummy! Alya, you're up first!" Heather exclaimed.

"All right," I said. Five targets. That's all I have to hit. I held up three daggers in one hand and chucked them at the targets in the middle. They made it. I then took two other daggers in both hands and threw them at the outside targets. "Yes! I did it!"

"Awesome!" Gustav yelled.

"Wait, I wanna try something." I took one more dagger and threw it at the one in the middle. It landed in the bottom of the other dagger's handle. Heather and Gustav's mouths dropped.

"How on Earth did you do that, Alya?!" Heather asked me, surprised.

"I honestly don't know," I said.

"Who made that?" (Y/N) asked, walking over to us.

"Alya did," Gustav said.

"Amazing! You've really got some skills there, Alya!" She exclaimed, patting me on the shoulder. "Anyway, how have you guys been? I haven't seen you in a while."

"We're good. What about you and Hiccup?" I asked with a smirk spread on my face.

"Amazing. What about you and Gustav? Are you two together yet?" She asked with a smirk of her own. We both blushed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You must be crazy."

"No, you two are cute! I totally ship it!" She yelled in my face.

"I'm sorry you guys but I agree with Y/N. You guys would be so cute together," Heather said. I just glared at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! I'm working on a whole bunch of other projects. Also, I'm just winging it. I have writer's block for this story. I love you guys! Bye Snugglers!