My friend was still hard and when his warm tiny hands brushed across my Pecs, it jerked tenting in my pants even more. Fire followed his shy fingers trailing across my chest and I hissed when his fingers glided over my already pebbled nipples. I was now leaking pre cum in my shorts. My dick beating in time to my heart, but I held on to my patience and let him explore to his heart’s content. I wanted him completely comfortable with my body. 

 I got even hotter as I watched his pretty eyes glaze over with desire. "Fuck me!"  I raised my hands and ran them through his soft hair. He sighed his pleasure at my touch and it made me smile. I kept my hands busy sliding them slowly down his sexy little body, feeling him tremble under my touch gave me the greatest satisfaction. My fingers reached the hem of his shirt and I looked into his eyes silently asking permission. He nodded once and I peeled the shirt off his delectable body. He was perfect. I climbed up onto the bed and settled in behind him. Pressing my member right into the crease of his perfect bubble butt. I felt his body shudder against mine. "Relax and just feel." I told him and smiled at his instant compliance as his frame went almost lax against me.

  With one hand on his hip and my other hand snaked up and around his throat. I shifted his head to the side. Exposing his vulnerable throat to my hungry lips. Brushing my lips over his the sensitive skin of his neck, I found his soft spot and bit into it sharply. Air hissed through his teeth and his body jerked against mine. I ran my tongue over the same spot soothing away the sting of my bite and he moaned, the sound was so sexy and my dick throbbed its appreciation. His glorious sounds was sending heat pulsing through my body. He started rubbing his ass up and down my rigid length that was pressed firmly against him. I had to swallow a groan as he arched his back throwing his head back onto my shoulder as I continued to suck and lick and kiss all over his soft spot.

 I moved my hand from his hip and I ran my fingertips over his erection. The front of his underwear was moist. He was leaking like a faucet. I grinned as I turned his face and attacked his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth to capture his sweet tongue. I continued to devour him as my hand slipped into the waistband of his briefs and came into skin to skin contact with his member. He was hard as a rock and an impressive size for his slight build. I palmed him and his hips thrust forward bringing his member deeper into my palm. "Ssh Baby. I am going to take care of you." I whispered in his ear before sucking on the lobe. "Ahhhh." He moaned out as I started to pump him. Tremors ran all over his body and his hips rocked back and forth to the rhythm of my hand, therefore rubbing his plump ass cheeks all over my cock.

 The friction was so mind blowing. I increased the pace of my hand and Corey became a whimpering and mewling mess. His movements got jerky as he neared his peak and he cried out my name and I felt his cock pulsing seconds before he threw his head back, his mouth open in a silent scream as he released his hot seed all over my hand. Just watching him finding his completion, the beauty if his straining body, his fingers digging almost painfully into my thighs, and the warmth of his spunk all over my hand set me off. I grunted as I grabbed his hips and rubbed out my orgasm on his amazing ass. 

 He slumped against me exhausted from our activity. I laid him down and I went into the bathroom to get a warm wash cloth. I cleaned myself and grabbed a fresh pair of sweats. I carried a fresh cloth back to bed and went to clean him up, he blushed bright red the entire time I cleansed his body and slipped fresh boxers onto him. I threw the cloth in the laundry chute and I climbed into bed with him. He instantly curled up against my side and went to sleep. I kissed the top of his and followed him into slumber.

 I jolted out of my sleep a couple of hours later and looked around to determine the source of the interruption. Then I heard the water in the bathroom running. Corey had gotten out of bed. I sat up and rubbed the last of the sleep from my eyes. The bathroom door opened and there, my Angel, stood with the light glowing at his back making his shirt almost transparent. I stamped down my excitement and got out of bed and walked over to him and gathered him into my arms. "Are you all right?" I asked him and he hid his face in my chest and nodded against my skin. "Are you fine with what we did?" Again he nodded. I took his hand and guided him out the room. It was late evening and Elise I was sure had prepared dinner before turning in for the evening.

  When we got downstairs he sat at the counter and checked his messages on his phone while I grabbed our plates from the warming drawer with pasta Elise set aside for us. I opened the fridge and grabbed the salad and placed everything on the table. He frowned at his phone as he listened to his messages. I waited until he was done and Asked if was okay. He said "Yes, just Bethany and Joe were freaking out because he wasn't home or answering his phone." He shrugged his shoulders and said, "He would call them later.” We continued to eat and he asked some questions about me and my childhood. Something I wasn't fond of speaking about but I told him about my strained relationship with my parents. I shared the fact that I was an only child and he already knew the history of my company. I shared my vision for my future investments.

 He graced me with one his beautiful smiles. I asked him if he wanted to spend some more time with me. I didn't want it to end yet and he said yes to my extreme joy. We cleared the kitchen and I led him to my media room. I watched his expressive eyes widen as he took in the movie style sunken room. I handed him the lists of movies from him to pick from and smiled as he bounced like an excited kid in a candy store. I sat down and waited for him to select one. After about ten minutes he selected The Avengers and I just smiled indulgently at him and keyed in the movie. The lights lowered and he snuggled into my side to watch the movie.