Love

We got to the hotel and decided to shower and change before we decide to go out to celebrate.

I got in the shower and letting the got water run along my naked body. Enjoying the feel of the water. I cleaned myself and got out. I walked into the room in just a towel.

"Hey beautiful"

"Fudge Tyler why didn't you knock?" I jumped.

"Well I did but l you didn't reply so I just went in." He smirked, looking at me up and down.

I forgot I was just in a towel. And if you are wondering I gave him the hotel card key to my room.

He got up from the bed and walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't reply I walked backwards and then hit the wall. He came up to me and now standing in front of me way to close.

"Tyler"

He again ignored me and kissed me. I kissed back he started kissing along my jaw line down my neck a small moan came out. I felt him smirk on my neck. He put his hand around my body. he went back to my mouth and kissed me passionately.

"Tyler we can..... finish this later...... I want to go somewhere." I tried to talk through the kissing.

He pulled away looked at me and smiled. Kissed my forehead and sat back down on the couch. I walked over to the suitcase and grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I walked out into the room wearing black leggings a white sweater and a grey infinity scarf. I walked over to my shoes and put on my grey knee high boots.

"Flower you look beautiful" I blushed.

"Thank you" I said.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Surprise me" I said.

"Alright give me I one moment." He said and left.

I sat on the bed and wondered what he was doing.

After a couple of minutes he came back and smiled.

"Ready?" He asked.

"alway" I said smiling m

He grabbed my hand pulled me to him and kissed my side of my head and pulled me to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / N

I know this was not to interesting it is a filler for tomorrow. Wonder what they are going to do? You will find out tomorrow.  Tomorrow is my end of my 30 day challenge so after tomorrow I am debating to end the book or continue just won't update every day.  Let me know of you think I should continue. And tell me if you think I should do this month's pledge.

DAY 29
10/09/2016