Getting Crazy

We arrived at the club I couldn't read the name of if I'll ask Tyler later. He parked, "hold on don't leave yet" He said getting out.

I followed him walking and he walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. I chuckled and walked out of the car.

"You didn't have to do that." I said.

"I know but I wanted to be a gentlemen." He said smirking.

"Oh that's right there's other girls around and you want to impress them" I said rolling my eyes.

"Flower the only girl I want to impress is you." He smirked, putting his arm around my waist.

I pushed him gently "Yeah right good luck with that!" I said during chuckles.

He rolled his eyes and we were in the front of the line with the bouncers.

"ID'S please" this big strong security guard said.

I showed him mine same with Tyler and we walked  in.

It was packed in here! Music was blasting, people are dancing... well I should say grinding and jumping up and down.... anyways no matter where you look something is happening.  Is this what all clubs are like or just this one?

Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar.

"Do you want something to drink?" Tyler yelled because of the music being loud.

"Sure.. this is like my first time drinking I don't know what to get!" I yelled back.

He leaned over the counter and said something to the bar tender. He nodded his head and went to get the drinks.

"What did you get me?" I asked

"It's a surprise I promise you'll like it" He said.

The bartender came back and handed me this orange drink.  Thanked him and just looked a the glass.

"Just drink it, it is a shooter so no sips just chug it." He said

I grabbed it and chugged it. It tasted like cactus cooler you know that soda.

"Oh that was good I want another!" I yelled.

I think I had like 10 of those and I was for sure feeling the alcohol.

"Tyler guesssssss whhhhaaaaat!" I slurred

"What my beautiful drunk flower" He chuckled.

"I'm not drunk! I'm just buzzed" I yelled.

"What ever you say flower.  What did you need to tell me." He said

"I'm want to dance come on take me dancing tyler. If you dance with me I'll tell you my name." I winked at him

"Oh really? Alright one dance" He said I think he was smirking I'm seeing double.

We started dancing well he was standing swaying to think he music I on the other hand still aware but drunk dancing.

"I need another drink!" I yelled

I walked over to the bar and got another drink.

Tyler came up to me.

"So Tyler your hot!" I slurred

"flower your drunk" He said chuckling.

"Oh I know why aren't you?" I asked dancing to the music.

"Because someone has to drive you back safely" He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"So flower are you going to tell me your name that you promised to tell me?" He smirked.

"Uh no you weren't dancing with me you were standing there!" I slurred.

"I was swaying to the music. That's dancing." He claimed.

"Noooooo it doesn't! To bad for Tyler." I slurred.

"Guess what he's mad cause he doesn't know my real name" I said to a stranger.

"Oh really what's your name then pretty thang" this guy said.

"it's flower." I said.

"Oh flower that's enough sorry she's drunk" Tyler interrupted.

"Tylerrrrrrr your no fun! Let's play beer pong!" I insisted.

"Let's go home its already 1:30 am it's time to leave." He said.

"But Tyler I don't want to leave!" I pouted.

"Come on!" He said.

"No!" I yelled

He grabbed me bridal style and walked.

"Put me down! I can walk" I yelled

"Naw I like carrying you!" He said smirking.

"Just when I started liking you..." I mumbled.

"What say that again" He said.

Wait what did I say?

"Uh nothing I forgot." I said

I started getting a big head ache and fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Next chapter will Tyler pov

DAY 12

9/22/2016