Date Part 2

"What can I get for you?" The waiter said looking at Tyler with ogling eyes.

"I'll have fettuccine Alfredo and a glass of Dr. Pepper." I said.

"I'll have what my beautiful flower getting" He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

The waiter gave me a dirty look and walked off.

"Tyler now I'm gonna have spit in my food. Thanks." I said.

"Well we can switch I'll have the one with spit so you can taste the most wonderful fettuccine Alfredo they have here." He said.

"Ew that's gross." I replied.

He chuckled our drinks came and then our food.

"Oh my Gosh this fettuccine Alfredo taste soo good!" Stuffing my face with the food.

He chucked and continued eating.

"Tori?"

I look up... fudge.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just was here with my family they are sitting over there if you want to say hi. And I also want to know if you read the note." Jimmy said.

"Flower is this the guy?" Tyler said.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Dude don't you see we are on a date?" Tyler asked.

"I don't care she only loves me so your waiting your time." Jimmy said.

"Uh no I loved you past tense you need to get that through your head you hurt me." I said.

"Well once he knows your secret he'll leave and you'll crawl back to me" He said

"What ever she's hiding from me there has to be a reason she's hiding it and when she tells me I'm not leaving her." Tyler said.

"Jimmy you need to leave me alone." I said.

"Fine." He said and he left.

I turned to Tyler. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be." He grabbed my hand and kissed my top of my hand.

"I don't want to tell you my secret yet he was the on one I told and when I told him he went and cheated on me. And he told me he didn't mean to just he was stressing out and it happened." I said.

"Flower I promise I won't run or do anything like what the a hole did. But I won't force you to tell me. You can tell me whenever you feel like it's okay." He said.

"Thank you and let's stop all this depressing stuff an have fun!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you liked it there's still one more part.

DAY 18
9/28/2016