Why Me

I woke up around 12 in the afternoon wow I slept a lot!

I went to the big bathroom started the shower. While the water is heating up I went to my suitcase grabbed some jeans with holes in them I call them my holly pants. I chuckled at that thought. Grabbed a shirt bra and underwear and hopped in the shower.

After cleaning myself I decided I should go shopping. I need clothes. I grabbed my bag and my phone looked at the phone to see if I have any messages I had 1 and it is from tyler.

-Hey good afternoon what to hang out tonight there's this club going on tonight and I would like to take you.
Tyler

-uh sure what time and where is it?
Me

-Well flower I'll be leaving around 7 so try to be ready by then and we can go together. Just meet me at the lobby at 7. What are you doing now?
Tyler

-alright and I'm about to go shopping
Me

-I can go with you if you want company
Tyler

-I think I'll pass I'll see you at 7
Me

I put my phone away in my back pocket and walked out.

Right when I walked out I walked into someone's shoulder. Which hurt.

"Ow" I rubbed my forehead.

"Are you alr... flower?" A familiar voice said.

"Why were you outside my door!" I yelled.

"Well I just walked out of my room to get food." He said

"Wait which is your room?"

He pointed to the door right across from me.. why me?

"Oh..." I said.

"No way your room is that one!  Hi neighbor!" He chuckled.

"Don't get any ideas!" I said pushing him. When I touched him sparks went flying and I had goosebumps along my arm. Why him?

He smirked at me.

"Whatever I'm going see you tonight." I said and walked away.

I reached the shops and I saw this store that looked like it had cute clothes. I walked in and I got welcomed by the worker.

"Hello welcome to Bonpoint do you need any help?" This young lady maybe in her young 20s. Her name tag said Alyson.

"Yeah I'm looking for some clothes for me and I don't know what." I said

"Alright just sit back and let me work my magic." She smiled

I sat down and after a while she gave me some choices. They all looked cute!

"They all look perfect! Do you have something for like going to a club. I'm going to one tonight with someone and I never been to a club." I said nervously.

She smiled. "Oh of course follow me"

So I followed her to the back of the store.

"I think this dress will work perfect for you!" She smiled.

I went to the dressing room and put it on. I looked in the mirror and wow. It was a little above my knee hug to all my curves perfectly it was silver and it was very sparkly the front showed a little to much but it was perfect!

I paid for it thanked Alyson and went back to the hotel to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Sorry for this boring chapter i had a hard time writing this chapter i didn't know what to put. But next chapter is clubbing!

DAY 10
9/20/2016

Adventure of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें