Tyler

Tyler's P.O.V.

Have you ever wondered what it feels to see the girl you love getting taken away? I do and it hurts.

I went over to the place we were sitting I took out my phone and dialed Andrew.

"hey whats up haven't heard from you in a while." Andrew said

"no time to catch up I need your help, well the gangs help. the girl of my dreams got taken by a guy who wants to kill her. I have her tablet that is tracking her down I need you to meet me at park now bring the gang and weapons!" I yelled

"Why should I help you?" he asked.

"please I'll do anything you want just please help me save her!" I pleaded.

"Fine we will be there in 5." he said

I hung up the phone and took out the tablet and opened up the app so far she is driving down a street not to far from here. I can't believe I couldn't do anything to save her. If I moved I would of died and she would be left to die. 

I see Andrew Matt and Alex and the rest of the gang come over to me.

"No time to catch up here is the tablet we need to head off now!" I yelled handing him the tablet. 

They took it and looked at it and we hopped in the car to follow we need to hurry before he realizes she has her phone on her. 

"He's heading to an abandon ware house not to far from here." Matt said.

"good lets get there now!" I said.

when we got there i grabbed a riffle and so did everyone else. my phone vibrated i took it out it was from Tori.

-Don't text back there are like 6 guys in here one is by the door the others are scattered around I know you are outside. I'll tell you more once you save me.

Flower

"hey guys there are 6 guys in there one is by the door so when we go in try not to use the gun quite yet lets try to open the door quietly and pull him out." I said.

the guys nodded and headed to the door.

I opened the door and Andew got the guy covered his mouth and pulled him out. Alex Stabbed him.

we went inside I heard talking coming from down the hall so I motioned to the guys to follow me.

We went down the hall and we saw 2 guys talking not facing us. Me and Andrew went up to them and stabbed them in the head covering the mouth so no one can hear. 3 out of 6 is done. we continued walking.

"hey y.." someone was saying before Matt stabbed him.

this is easier then I thought. we continued to walk and we saw a door. on the other end i heard that guys voice and My flower talking. 

I motioned to the guys that we need to go in there and be prepared to shoot.

"okay guys there are 2 more guards and then that guy what ever you do don't shoot the girl. shoot her i shoot you." i whispered. 

they nodded and i opened the door. 

"what the freak are you doing here? you're lucky I left you alive now I am regretting it. guys kill them!" the guy said.

guns started going off . 2 of my guys are dead 1 injured Andrew killed on of them and Matt killed the other. now there's just one more guy. I looked for him.

"move and I'll shoot her!" he said.

i look at Tori she doesn't seem scared. she has a plan. i didn't move neither did my friends.

"Hey Mitch I was wondering if I can go to the restroom i have to go pretty bad." Tori said

"No can't you see I am busy" He said.

"well yeah but i really have to go i think i started my period and i kinda don't want to bleed all in my pants it feels kinda...." she got interrupted.

"Enough!" He moved to face Tori which I took the chance to shoot him.

he fell to the ground. I rushed over knocked the gun away from him, and went over to Tori.

"I knew you would save me." she said.

"Flower I'd do anything to save you!" i said

i untied her and we walked out of the ware house.

"Police put your hand up!"

fudge....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you guys like this please vote comment or both please

DAY 23

10/03/2016