First Day

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm went off. I got up and took a shower.

It was my first day of work tonight I start at 6. And it's 9 am. I went down he elevator to the lobby went to the diner and ate some breakfast.

I went back to my room and rested till I was time.

It was 5 pm so I decided to start walking.

When I got there I was 5:45 perfect timing. I walked in and Albert saw me.

"Victoria very nice to see you! Thank you for coming early I can show you around and give you your uniform don't worry its just an apron for around your waist and a name tag." He said

"Alright can't wait!" I said happily.

"Okay follow me" I started following

"Okay here is the bar obviously I will teach you how to pour beer and mix drinks and all that good stuff. Here's the back where we do the dishes. Here is the kitchen where chefs make the food and this counter right here will be where you grab the food and bring it to the customers. Each tag as a number on it that number is the table number so I'll give you till tomorrow to Remember the seating which I have the paper with the set up." He said.

Wow... this will be interesting.

"So here is your apron and your name tag place else this name tag on your chest where people can read it." He continued.

I put the apron on and my name tag. And I started following him to the bar.

"Okay for tonight I'm only going to have you pour beer and dishes till I can show you more I would like for you to come tomorrow at opening time which is at 10 am. So I can show you how to do the rest you will be here till 10 pm come find me when it's ten. Oh by the way you clocking in and out number is 1252 so go the the register click on clocking in and put in your number if you have to you can b write it down." He said.

I nodded and headed to the computer I wrote my number down on a paper just in case and then punched in my number.

"Okay Victoria come over here to the beer tabs and I'll show you how to pour it correctly."

I went over to him.

"So if someone wants a pitcher of bud light you will grab a pitcher and then pull the tab let it run for a little like this then tilt the pitcher and then half way you can set it down cause the stand is already tilted enough. When it's filled you grab it and give it to the customer." He said showing me how. "Now your turn" He continued.

I grabbed a pitcher pulled the tab and let it pour then tilted the pitcher and did as he said.

"Good job you're a pro" He said.

"Was taught by the best" I said

He laughed.

So I started working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey next chapter will be her working just I have a plan and it requires a lot of research so I d I not have time right now to do it hope you liked it!

DAY 6
9/16/2016