Craziness

Recap.

"What the freak are you doing here?" I yelled.

Now.

"Just visiting my family and decided to get coffee and I saw you." My ex Jimmy said.

Keep in mind he cheated on me because I had to much stuff he couldn't handle meaning my biggest s secret I cannot tell anyone.  Definitely not Tyler. I'm starting to like him.

"Well I don't want to see you." I said. Started to get up.

"Wait! I'm sorry what I did it was uncalled for. Please forgive me." Jimmy pleaded.

"Why should I forgive you? You broke my heart.  I cried my self to sleep for weeks. I loved you I fell for you and when I was falling you took a step back and let me get hurt." I said about to cry but I can't let him see me cry.

"I know and I feel bad I was stressed and so I went to my friend Sabrina and things led to the worst." He said.

"I can't do this Jim I really can't. Please leave" I asked.

"Okay. Please take my number and if you want to talk just text or call me." He said handing me a piece of paper with his number.

He walked away.

I left the cafe started walking back to the hotel crying.

When I was about to walk in my room.

"Hey flower." Tyler said.

"Hi." I replied

"What's wrong flower?" He asked.

"No...nothing" I walked into my room crying closing the door behind me.

Why does he have to do this to me. Why does he still have this affect to me. It's been over 2 years. Do I still love him... no I can't he hurt me....

Why didn't you throw away his number

I don't know. I grabbed the paper looked at it it said.

Hi Tori here's my number (760) 678-**** please text me or call I really want to hear from you. I miss you. I feel bad for what I did. I still love you.

I put the paper on my night stand.  He still loves me? With that thought I cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you liked it

Day 15
9/25/2016