I think I'm going to die

I woke up with a killing head ache. I opened my eyes, wow I drank way to much last night. Thinking about last night I don't remember anything. How did I get in my bed? I looked down, okay so whoever brought me in didn't change me thank goodness. I'm still in my silver dress. I'm actually scared to look in the mirror.

I got up and went to my suitcase and grabbed some pain killers, this head ache is killing me. I got a water bottle from the mini fridge and took the pill.

I had to go to the restroom so bad. I went to the restroom and went straight to the toilet. Not bothering to look in the mirror. I finished washed my hands still not daring to look up in my reflection.

I changed into my comfy clothes and laid back down to rest today will be my lazy day.

                   Tyler's P.O.V.

Good Thing I didn't drink last night. I hate hangovers I wonder how Flower is doing.  I hate that I don't know her name. I'll get it sooner or later hopefully soon. I took out my phone smiled at the name she put on my phone I might keep it like that even when I get her name it's cute.

-Hey my beautiful flower how are you feeling?
Me

She didn't respond maybe she's sleeping she did have a long night.

I Think I am falling for her. There's something about her. She's beautiful inside and out. She has a crazy side which I adore I will never be bored. But I wonder why she doesn't people her name. What is she hiding I can tell she had a secret and I want to know.  But she will not tell me.

You just met her

Yeah I know brain just I want to be there for her and protect her. She can not find out about me if she knows I was a player she would never talk to me. I'm gonna change for her.

I think I'm gonna go out and buy her flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hope you like it vote or comment or both

DAY 13
9/23/2016