Date Part 1

After the shower I got dressed. I was wearing a dress with flowers and polka-dot with a black cardigan.

I decided to curl my hair do natural for my make up

I decided to curl my hair do natural for my make up. And grabbed myself a hat.

I texted Tyler that I was ready and I heard a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it.

"Hey Tyler I'm ready." I said happily.

"Wow flower. You look beautiful. That dress fits your name." He smirked.

"Thank you let's go." I said.

"Okay but you don't know where we are going." He chuckled.

"Then where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise." He said winking.

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

When we finally got to where we are a see a river with a boat waiting in a pier.

"What's this?" I asked

"It's called Bateau Mouche meaning riverboat. We tour paris in this boat. They serve food and beverage. And have a great view both directions." He said.

"Oh my! Tyler thank you! But I can't afford this." I said looking down.

"Flower look at me." So I looked at him, "you don't have to worry about money with me I will pay for you. Never worry about anything" He said.

"Tyler you don't have to." I said.

"I want to." He said.

"Fine, again thank you!" I gave him a hug. I have no clue what came over me. And I don't think he did too till secinds after hugged me back.

I pulled away "Uh sorry" I said looking down embarrassed.

He chuckled "No need to say sorry. Let's get on the boat before it leaves."

"What about the tickets?" I asked.

"Already got them come on stop worrying we are in Paris so have fun." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the boat.

We finally found a seat next to the window. I was looking around. Wow this is beautiful.

"Flower what's going on in your head?" Tyler looked curious.

"Just how beautiful this is." I said not looking at him.

I heard him chuckle. "Wait till we move."

Just as he said that the horn went off and the boat took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hope you enjoyed it I would of done the whole date but I need more research and I have a big thing coming next chater.

DAY 17
9/27/2016