Thinking

When I got to bed I started to think. When talking to Tyler earlier I found out he is finished going on an adventure, but I am not. From his looks he gave he was hoping I would stay with him here, but I would love to continue adventuring. maybe I still can. Maybe I can stay here with him, and later in life I can continue I am still young I am not even 19 yet I still have a life. But I was hoping to adventure first then settle down so I can have a family and not have to give up time to adventure. 

Buzz, buzz.

my phone went off taking me out of my train of thoughts.

-Hey my beautiful flower I had fun today

Tyler

-Hello me too thank you again for taking me :)

Me

-What are you doing?

Tyler

-Just thinking

Me

-What about?

Tyler

-What I want to do in my life.

Me

He started to call me so I answered it.

"Hey" I chuckled.

"Hey sorry I don't like texting." 

"It's fine" I said

"So what about life am I involved in it?" I pictured him smirking at that.

"Yes, I was thinking about what you said earlier about settling down and when you gave me a sad look when I told you i wasn't planning on to. Well I was thinking maybe i can but we can adventure together a little later I do love this place I don't want to leave right away. But I am scared to stay." I replied telling him the truth.

"I would love that. And why are you scared?" he asked.

"Well remember the secret I have. I guess I should tell you now." I said.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." he said.

"I want to I hope you don't run" I replied.

"I promise I wont." he said.

I really hope he keeps that promise I am starting to fall for him.

"Okay when I was 16, I got raped, but that's not all I went to the police and told on him, which he told me if I do he will haunt me down and rape me again then kill me. Well anyways I went anyways because I wanted that bastard to go rot in jail. They caught him and I had to go to court. When he saw me there he gave me a glare that said he will kill me when he gets out. Well right before I left to go adventure. I got a note saying 'I'm out better watch your back' so I am scared he will find me. So I took off. I know he can still find me he isn't dumb, I wasn't expecting him to get out that early. But turns out he has rich friends and they bailed him out. So I feel like if I keep moving he'll not find me. So that is why I am afraid to settle down." I told him everything.

It was silent for a while he wasn't talking or anything. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

"Tyler I'm sorry, I guess this is a good bye." i frowned, about to hang up,

"No flower, I'm just... I'm sorry that happened to you, I'll make sure that bastard doesn't get to you. I promise you don't have to hind anymore. I lo... I don't want you to get hurt." he said.

was he about to say he loves me? naww that can't be right.

"Tyler you don't want to part of my life I don't want you to get hurt, or worse die this guy is a scary looking guy." I said.

"flower i want to be part of you life and he wont hurt me or anything I Promise. I have a secret to tell you." he said

"okay before I met you I was in this gang and I was a Player. I never wanted to have a relationship just a one night stand. anyways I am still on good terms with the people in the gang so they can help." he said.

"Well... that's something I did not expect. As long as you are not wanting to continue being a player." i said

"no of course not. when i saw you at first i thought about it. when i started talking to you you changed me. I want to be with you and hope it grows" he said.

"Tyler just letting you know I don't want to have you know what till I am ready. I'm not ready for that." I said.

"I'm totally fine with that I understand from what you been through." he said.

I smiled and then I yawned.

"well I'll let you get some sleep good night my beautiful flower."

"good night Tyler sweet dreams talk to you tomorrow" i said.

we hung up and i knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

DAY 20

9/30/2016