Still alive?

"Ahhhhhhhh"

I gasped sitting up straight.

It was only a dream. I am not dying! Well not today I'm not dying.

"Vicky are you okay?" Stephanie questioned.

"Yeah just had a bad dream" I stated.

She nodded her head and went back to talking to some girl in the next row.

The plane started shaking. Oh god please no

"Hi everyone just letting you know we are arriving at the airport for Germany please place your seatbelt on there will be a little turbulence." The driver said.

Oh thank goodness I put my seatbelt on and waited for the plane to land.

~after plane landed~

I got out of the plane and went into the lobby. I see people with welcome signs and peoples name signs and I see people saying goodbye. Me I don't have a sigh or anyone to welcome me.

I went outside got myself a taxi and went to the nearest hotel.

I walked in the hotel went to the reception desk and got my keys and took my suitcase to room 457.

Once I got there. I placed my bad downs saw the time it was 10 pm.

My belly growled I guess it's time to eat! I grabbed the menu and the phone I called front desk and said that I wanted a cheeseburger and French fries. They said okay and I hung up.

If you guys are wondering why I got that and not a German meal it's because I was hungry for a cheeseburger and fries and I happened to go to a hotel that serves that.

Once the food arrives I started eating and put in some tv.

Maybe not tv almost everything is in German.  So I laid down and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys sorry for it being short this was just a filler from the last chapter.  I didn't know exactly how to finish it I had the idea of how to start this chapter but not the end haha I promise it will get better.
Also I would like some help how could someone get money when traveling around the world? Like do they get a job in between or is there something I don't know? If I have anyone reading that knows please tell me in the comments :)

Day 4
9/14/2016