Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Some months have passed and it's our last day of classes before our Christmas break. I haven't spoken to Josh since he ignored it and acted to know me. He hasn't tried to talk to me since the morning of my internship. 

My internship is going amazing, I've become really close with my boss. 

Also, Thanksgiving past and for my thanksgiving dinner, it was just Shawn, my mom and I. It was perfect and extremely needed. We're spending Christmas with the Matthews though. 

I scroll through my phone and I get a text message from Noah. 

Noah : What time is your first class, today? 

Maya : 12 :) 

Noah : You want to hang out before your class? 

Maya : Yeah, I'll meet you at yours after I get ready . 

I get up from the bed and quietly grab my outfit for today before walking to the bathroom to shower. 

I change into my white t-shirt that has black stripes with my leather jacket over it. I wear my dark blue jeans and I put on my choker before dutch braiding my hair. I walk into the bedroom. Smackle isn't here because she had an early class today but Riles was still sleeping. 

I smirk and start jumping on Riles' bed. She starts groaning, "Peaches."

I ignore her and keep jumping on the bed while singing loudly. She keeps groaning until I feel her grab my ankles and pull me down to her. "Holy shit, Riles." 

She giggles while her eyes were still closed. "If you would've listened to me, I could've given you a warning."

I roll my eyes playfully, "Just get up. You're going to be late for your classes." She groans and covers her face. I look at her, "Why are you so tired today?"

"I was with Lucas last night."

I smirk at her, "Ooo, you were with Lucas?"

She blushes and rolls her eyes, "Shut up, peaches."

I laugh and run my fingers through my hair, "Get up, Riles."

She groans and sits up before rubbing her hair and yawns, "Where are you heading? You don't have classes until the afternoon." 

"I'm going to hang out with Noah for a while."

She smirks, "Ooo, Noah." 

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, you're right. That's really annoying." 

She laughs and I grab my bag and phone before blowing her a kiss before walking out of the dorm room. 

I walk into Noah's dorm room. I hear him strumming his guitar and I smile but there's confusion on my face. I had no idea he was this talented. I lean against the wall and his back is to me. He stops and I start clapping. He jumps and turns around to look at me, "Holy shit, Maya. You scared me."

I smile, "Babe, why didn't you tell me that you knew how to play the guitar?"

He shrugs shyly, "I don't know. I guess it never came up."

I sit on the computer chair in front of him, "You're really talented."

He smiles, "Thanks, beautiful." He takes the guitar off and he passes it to me, "You've played before, right?"