Chapter Five

Sorry I haven't written. I've been busy this weekend but I'm trying to get back into it. 

Chapter Five 

It's been about 2 weeks since I got drunk and basically embarrassed myself in front of so many people. I get up and see that Smackle and Riley had already gone to their classes. I sigh and get up. I take a shower and come back to my dorm room and change into my black cropped top with my blue flannel and my high waisted black jeans. I slip on my black choker and my boots.

I straighten my hair. I only have to go to my Painting 101 class today. I grab my phone from the charger and open my door. I jump back slightly because Josh was about to knock on my dorm room while holding 2 cups of coffee. "Oh hey."

"Hey." He smiles, "You're looking really beautiful." 

"Thanks, Josh." I smirk slightly before biting my bottom lip, "Is one of those mine?"

He puts his head back, "Hart, you're really making me regret bringing you this."

I laugh, "No, don't." He passes me a cup of coffee, "Thank you. This was really sweet of you." He smiles and nods. I close the door behind me and walk next to him to the campus. "So where's Sophia?"

He sighs, "She doesn't have any classes today, so she went to visit home for the weekend."

I smirk and decide to tease him, "So, I'm basically your backup whenever your girlfriend isn't around."

He sighs and looks at me, "You know I didn't mean it like that."

I smile, "I know, Boing. Relax. I was just messing with you." I run my fingers through my hair and look up at him, "I feel like there's something you want to ask me."

He looks at my face for a short while before saying, "Actually there is." He rubs the back of his head nervously, "I was just wondering if you were doing anything after your class today?"

I sigh and smile at him apologetically, "Actually, I am. Sorry. Noah's tutoring me in Algebra."

He nods in understandment, "That's alright. Next time?"

I smile and nod, "Next time."

He walks me to my class and hugs me before I walk into Painting 101. Drawing 101 and this class has the same professor which makes me happy because this Professor really inspires me to become better.

I'm in my dorm room, dropping off my bag. Riley was typing a paper while sitting on her bed. She doesn't look up when she says, "So you're going to meet up with Noah?"

I nod, "Yeah." I sit on Riley's bed and just stare at her until she looks at me which she doesn't. I poke her leg, "Riles." She's still typing not paying attention. "Riley, I need to talk to you."

She finishes typing a sentence before looking at me, "Okay, I'm listening."

"So, your Uncle Boing walked me to class this morning. And do you think it's possible for him to be jealous about Noah and I when he has Sophia?"

She nods, "I totally think it's possible." She puts her hand on my leg supportively. "No matter how much he claims to care about Sophia, you will always be in his heart as the first girl he's actually cared about. Always. Just like he's always in yours."

I sigh and lay back, "It's still not fair. I wish I could've moved on like he did."

She smiles, "You will eventually, Peaches. If it's the right thing."