I've lost to much to quit now

Erza

Jellal stood there smiling I tried to smile to cover my fright and intimidate them but they were smiling.Frustrated I charged at them and Cobra grabbed my hand saying Erza "I know your in there you don't fight like this" I got of his grip then went over to Angel and sliced her angel I was about to go wipe that smirk off Jellal when that stupid potatoes head guy was holding my feet.W hen they took the soldiers down Jellal and Racer came running towards me they were so fast I had difficulty dodging especially when potatoe head held my feet down. I got my sword and sliced the hardened rock off my feet and sliced him over chest only for me to feel it too I looked at my wrist and Meredy put something pink on my wrist.I was about to go kill them all until I saw Jellal casting a major spell I started threatening him saying "You really want to kill Erza your love if I go down she comes with me" He looks at me and smiles with pity "Only she can survive this attack" he says as a black orb is coming to me No I have come to far! Your right he replied that's how come I'm ending you hear."Nooo!"

Jellal

After I cast my spell on Erza she collapsed with a tear escaping her eye.Cobra! I yell still staring at Erza How do I bring her back?Cobra takes a moment to think and then replies with "Someone has to go in there and take her out" Okay I'm coming for you Erza don't worry.