The Battle

(That's her new outfit)

Erza

Walking up to the guild in my new form I felt me fighting on the inside.
Let me go said the old me as she was stuck to a table with my black magic holding her down.Dont worry sweetheart I said walking up to her struggling body don't worry soon all my shadows will take you over and I will be able to kill everyone in Fairy Tail and your beloved country of Fiore I said as her feet got twisted and I walked away swaying my hips you won't win Fairy Tail is my strength without them I'm nothing she said.I simply replied with soon you really won't be anything and I will be the new you...now quiet  I need to focus to stay it control I said putting my magic over her cursing mouth.

I walked in with a smile knowing there was no possible way Erza could escape.Hello you guys so who is first.Gray spoke up and said "Erza come back to us don't make us hurt you" oh no no no Gray  I said I'm gonna be the one hurting y'all I said re-quipping into my flight armor taking down our weekend members like Nab.Gray runs toward me with his devil slayer mark glowing I go into my wind god armor and put a hurricane pushing them away from me.Quicklyi turn into my Japanese cloth armor when I see Lucy in her Scorpio star dress making sand get caught in the wind she falls to the floor with a tear escaping her eye.Gray sees her on the ground and catches me by surprise with a punch in the mouth and when I get up I see Mira in her Alegria Satan Soul "ahh Mira I say I always wondered who was stronger" I said as I realized Luxus joining her "ohh and Luxus we never finished our fight either did we "